• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

Sanjuro

CvAbzWqVUAApGW7.jpg:large
JV1uptC.gif

over/under on Goldberg spearing someone tonight?

I honestly say under

It's definitely happening tonight. I don't know if Goldie will even cut a promo outside of "YOU'RE NEXT BAAAARRRGHH!". He was never really a talker, was he?

It wont be Paul though. Heath isn't available to take it. So any bets on who is taking it? Will they make Roman stop using the spear?

imBask

Banned
It's definitely happening tonight. I don't know if Goldie will even cut a promo outside of "YOU'RE NEXT BAAAARRRGHH!". He was never really a talker, was he?

It wont be Paul though. Heath isn't available to take it. So any bets on who is taking it? Will they make Roman stop using the spear?

if anything, Roman will spear Goldberg

if anything, Roman will spear Goldberg

The story on WWE.com is "Will Goldberg accept?" what if he just comes out and says "No, I'm too old for this shit. Are you people fucking stupid? I'm not fighting this guy. But I know someone who WILL... that man is the man I hand picked to inherit the spear and jackhammer... ROMAN. REIGNS!!!!"

I skimmed through 8 episodes of Raw recently. Are Seth and Steph fucking? Is that the angle? Why is Rollins getting another damn title shot?

I deleted all Smackdown episodes because Dolph is still employed.

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
how in the fuck can Jericho reinvent himself so many times and still be over with the crowd

Drink it in Mannnnnnnnnnn

and

The List

Best thing of wwe in years

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
Jericho is pure gold, holy shit. "It", "the list", "stupid idiots" and so on. The most stupid phrases getting crazy over.

Edit: Forgot the best "drink it in maaaaan"

Top Bottom