• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

Send your thoughts and well wishes (and even prayers if that's your thing) to DM

Steph verbally berating Goldberg in the year 2016 is going to break his heart. And let's be honest, whether you've followed the horrid family you shouldn't financially support for a day, year, decade, or for ever, you know Steph verbally berating Goldberg like everyone else is coming

I don't even know why they insist on Taker still having powers. At this point, the character and the man has enough of a mythical and larger than life presence that he really doesn't need force lightning to scare people.

lord knows it doesn't work for Bray Wyatt

wyatt-powers.gif

RBH

Raw is in Colorado tonight for Goldberg's return........the same state where he beat Raven for the U.S. Title!

spear.gif

Menome

Even in my limited knowledge of WWF when I was younger, I knew The Undertaker as the trenchcoat-wearing deadman.

Went to a friend's house during high school and he was catching up with RAW. Out came BikerTaker and my reaction was: "What the hell is this shit?" and I never watched wrestling again for fifteen years.

DONT YOU TALK ABOUT MY BOY, BLUE LIKE THAT. A MAN WHO LIKES HENRY AND KANE HAS GOOD TASTES!
You've got a good future here Kid.

These indie darling marks will never understand the greatness of those guys. We were not worthy.

Show and Kane were the only good thing about the rr 2015. They should've eliminated the whole roster.
MnLdbqh.gif

Kane stopped being good when he lost the mask
While WWE completely shat the bed shortly after as is tradition his unmasking was a revelation after 8 months of tagging with RVD as a comedy character.
Who doesn't love setting JR on fire? electrocuting Shane's balls? classic!

In general bald unmasked Kane wasn't a bad time.

Kane, Henry, and Show get too much hate in this thread
Something something work rate, never mind that a wrestling machine like Cesaro wishes he could have even a fraction of the charisma those three have shown at times.

That crowd tho...
They can't even get a fraction of that now.

You've got a good future here Kid.

MnLdbqh.gif

While WWE completely shat the bed shortly after as is tradition his unmasking was a revelation after 8 months of tagging with RVD as a comedy character.
Who doesn't love setting JR on fire? electrocuting Shane's balls? classic!

In general bald unmasked Kane wasn't a bad time.

Something something work rate, never mind that a wrestling machine like Cesaro wishes he could have even a fraction of the charisma those three have shown at times.
Dump those bodies in the grave yard for Taker to sweep up.

Nekofrog

Banned
If bikertaker had been an evolution of the undertaker and was some dark soul stealing essence of evil who came out to a natural evolution of the ministry theme on an evil looking motorcycle that would've been awesome.

Fuck underbiker

Fuck his yard

Paul Burchill had a real clusterfuck of a WWE career didn't he?

Arrived to some excitement from Englishfolk and started an alliance with Regal and eventually debuted the famous C4 on an episode of velocity.

Then told Palmer Cannon that he was related to Blackbeard and became a pirate with a rope swing entrance.

Then he was going to be a football hooligan and replaced the C4 with a curbstomp.

Then his 'sister' debuted whilst they hinted at but never committed to an incest angle!

Paul Burchill had a real clusterfuck of a WWE career didn't he?

Arrived to some excitement from Englishfolk and started an alliance with Regal and eventually debuted the famous C4 on an episode of velocity.

Then told Palmer Cannon that he was related to Blackbeard and became a pirate with a rope swing entrance.

Then he was going to be a football hooligan and replaced the C4 with a curbstomp.

Then his 'sister' debuted whilst they hinted at but never committed to an incest angle!
Paul Burchill was my favourite, I loved the pirate gimmick and the c-4 was revolutionary!

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Are there any recent pics of Goldberg anywhere? Is he in any actual shape or are we looking at him wrestling in a t-shirt?

He's in shape, he's been doing Muay Thai since he left, but he's not nearly as large as he used to be. Expect Lesnar to go over, obviously.

I'm less concerned about Bill Goldberg being in any kind of shape to wrestle and more whether he still has anything in the tank. He wasn't particularly good to begin with.

Yeah, profound.

On a serious note, if you legit believe I don't back my shit up, you're own your own. I may not copy and paste my reasoning Everytime I make the same point, but that doesn't mean no one here is cognitive as to why I think of certain things the way I do. Hell, we just had a discussion on WCW as an example you are welcome to sample.

I don't recall saying that you don't back up your opinions.

Top Bottom