• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
Rollins is changing too fast. He used to always run away from everything, and now he wants a match right now.

I'm pretty happy JeriKO will probably be done within the next two PPVs. It'll be over before it gets stale and it can go out while it's still good. So tired of shit overstaying it's welcome. it doesn't benefit anybody.

I'm pretty happy JeriKO will probably be done within the next two PPVs. It'll be over before it gets stale and it can go out while it's still good. So tired of shit overstaying it's welcome. it doesn't benefit anybody.

Wasn't there a report that Jericho was leaving after HIAC so they he can tour or record with his band?

They should remain being awful friends after their feud, if only because no one else will hang out with them. Wrestling's own It's Always Sunny.

How many weeks until we hear Seth utters the phrase "sufferin succotash"

Sufferin' sparklecrotch!

230.gif

Wasn't there a report that Jericho was leaving after HIAC so they he can tour or record with his band?

Yeah, that's the rumor. Hopefully he wraps it up. Maybe get him "injured" interfering at HiaC and write him off for a bit. I don't think they'd heavily hint at him wanting the title only to have him leave like that.

Top Bottom