• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

I don't think people are following the story here:

-AJ let his guard down because he doesn't consider Ellsworth a threat, Braun is trying to prove a point by squashing jobbers, whatever that may be.

-I noticed it during the match, but in Talking Smack, AJ was kayfabe concerned with the health of James, hence why he wasn't going hard on him and didn't want to pin him because he felt Dean been there something was gonna go wrong whereas Strowman doesn't give a fuck.

The only problem as a lot of people are pointing out is the fact that Ambrose is the one that always ends up on top.

I don't really mind Ambrose always going over with the mind games, because he's the face and face's are supposed to be able to outsmart heels.

AJ will win when they meet in an actual wrestling match.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Tommy End needs an edgelord gimmick

I mean more than he already has. Like he needs to attack someone in NXT and tell the, 'tcht, nothin personal kid'

cr0w

Old Member
Wait what?

Every once in a while there's just a character you simply don't like or care for at all, and there's not one thing I like about her. I don't think she's bad per se, she just doesn't connect with me in any way. I feel the same way about her as I did about Bret Hart or Dean Malenko back in the day. When they're wrestling it's like I'm watching a blank spot on the screen, I just don't have any interest.

Her and Nakamura both, actually. I think I'm too old to get their appeal.

imBask

Banned
Like seriously, this is still the Divas division. Until we get ACTUAL meaningful feuds beyond "omg u bitch I hatez u I'm da best" and ACTUAL value to the title, this is still a Divas division

We need :
-Real female athletes with proper training. So basically, fire everyone currently in the divas division. E V E R Y O N E. The best women in the company, no matter who you think it is, doesn't make the top 25 in terms of talent. This is not a normal thing
-Personnalities beyond the hair and swimsuit colors
-Mixed gender wrestling, it's 2016 ffs
-TV Time. more main events

Tagyhag

I believe so.

Yep, if all what Kenny says is true (And I wouldn't doubt it) then Cena was pretty much the catalyst of why he basically hit a brick wall when it came to his push.

"He was messing with MJ so I got moved to Smackdown so they could further mess. I jobbed, got fired. When MJ got crazy because he wouldn't date her, she then got fired. Weird biz huh? She got title, on TV show while with him. Serves her well though."

He continues, "She wanted to date him, he said no, she flipped out backstage which led to her demise."

Doane echoed in another response, "When they were together she got the title, TV roles. When he dumped her she became Piggy James, then fired."

Doane also clarifies that Cena and James didn't actually date; but rather, 'they were hooking up.' He also alleges that Cena lied to Huberdeau about his relationship with James: "He denied it all to [her]."

He also feels Cena resents him for disclosing his relationship with James to management. "I made mention of him sleeping with MJ and he probably thought I wouldn't say anything. But I did and he is mad. I guess," he said.

A Twitter user asked Doane what right he has to air his former co-workers' dirty laundry. He responds, "What they do is their biz, but it's also mine when it effects my career and life."

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Funny that both Mickie James and Kenny are doing stuff for WWE this year.

ReiGun

On this day in 2003......

Steph-Vince-No-Mercy-WWE-Network-1024x576.png
Man, watching the network has to be weird as hell for the McMahon grandkids. On top of watching Pop choke Mom/Auntie Stephanie with a pipe, they can also see:

- Pop make out with strange women and make men kiss his ass.

-Mom/Auntie Stephanie hey called a trash bag ho hundreds of times, among other things

-Dad/Uncle Shane constantly try to kill himself and have people cheer while he and Pop fight each other

-Dad/Uncle Paul arrange to have a man run over by a car

-Mema Linda get drugged by pop and sell the worst Stunner ever.

I imagine they have the "it's not real" conversation very early on.

Sephzilla

Man, watching the network has to be weird as hell for the McMahon grandkids. On top of watching Pop choke Mom/Auntie Stephanie with a pipe, they can also see:

- Pop make out with strange women and make men kiss his ass.

-Mom/Auntie Stephanie hey called a trash bag ho hundreds of times, among other things

-Dad/Uncle Shane constantly try to kill himself and have people cheer while he and Pop fight each other

-Dad/Uncle Paul arrange to have a man run over by a car

-Mema Linda get drugged by pop and sell the worst Stunner ever.

I imagine they have the "it's not real" conversation very early on.

Papa Hunter: "Don't use Google to look up anything about Chyna, kids. But be sure to turn on WWE Network and watch the story about how I date raped your mom"

Syder

We need :
-Real female athletes with proper training. So basically, fire everyone currently in the divas division. E V E R Y O N E. The best women in the company, no matter who you think it is, doesn't make the top 25 in terms of talent. This is not a normal thing
-Personnalities beyond the hair and swimsuit colors
-Mixed gender wrestling, it's 2016 ffs
This has to be a joke post.

ReiGun

Papa Hunter: "Don't use Google to look up anything about Chyna, kids. But be sure to turn on WWE Network and watch the story about how I date raped your mom"
"So Pop arranged to have Auntie Steph sacrificed to the devil? Why?"

"...The 90's were a different time, son."

Imbask, we certainly do NOT need mixed gender wrestling. There's a very good reason other athletic competitions are separated. We don't wwf to look (more) like a joke then it currently does.

If you want to see how bad, just watch Sexy Star on Lucha underground. Unless you're Mildred Burke, its unlikely it'll seem remotely plausible

They're in there somewhere, old friend.

SOMEDAY

imBask

Banned
Imbask, we certainly do NOT need mixed gender wrestling. There's a very good reason other athletic competitions are separated. We don't wwf to look (more) like a joke then it currently does.

If you want to see how bad, just watch Sexy Star on Lucha underground. Unless you're Mildred Burke, its unlikely it'll seem remotely plausible

SOMEDAY

I only watched the first season of Lucha and the angle with the mixed matches was GREAT. The ladies looked strong and competitive

Don't dismiss the idea just because Vince would fuck it up, Vince won't be around forever

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
All three of the new recruits look like they're ready to join SANITY.

Elgin/Omega was a match, damn. It was a good ladder match that wasn't filled with DEATH DEFYING STUNTS. It was just good use of what was there.

The Naito/Okada match after wasn't bad, but got damn is Naito simply perfect as heel

I just watched Talking Smack

Jesus christ, when are we getting THIS corbin on smackdown. So good.

AJ's barely contained rage was great too, and this is the first time ever the hype bros came off well. Talking Smack remains the best show the wwf puts on

Top Bottom