• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

We can't have them wrestling cats either Groovy, that's not the solution.

1003.gif

I only started watching WWE in 2012, so have no idea how their intergender stuff was. I think about 75% of Lucha Underground's intergender stuff is fantastic, especially Ivelisse/Havoc/Angelico, except for the random ones that just don't work for me.

Best I've seen of intergender was an Inspire Pro Wrestling live show last year with Jessica James & Delilah Doom vs. a bunch of dudes. They were tremendous, and held their own, despite the massive size differences.

I mean, I could probably see a surprise Charlotte entrance maybe for the Royal Rumble, but to the extent that she tosses out some lower card slouch before getting eliminated herself but we're not reaching the level of women going through tables from a 3D anytime soon.

I'm still not over Punk's first punch.

Two years of fucking training, and he can't even punch. I don't care that it didn't land, guy should at least be able to make it look good.

Heroman

Banned
I thought Paige couldn't get the surgery cause the WWE doctor was against it? Was it all a work? AM I BEING WORKED?
The problem that Her doctor told that she needed surgery while wwe doctors told her she didn't. IIRC WWE will pay only pay for the surgery if their doctors sign off on it

Top Bottom