• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

MELTZ AINT NO MARK!!!
YgLPEYM.jpg

I guess you'd know.

Ithil

On Nakamura talking, I don't think his English is the issue, he seems more or less fluent, it's that his accent is extremely thick and makes the words hard to understand sometimes.

Obviously part of his shtick is the wacky way he delivers a lot of his lines, so he can't just try to speak really slowly and clearly like a robot. It's something that needs a middle ground.

Riiiight and you didn't get worked

Work
Work
Work
Work

Sasha put you to work

Work
Work
Work
Work

I hate that fucking song. That one and the Fifth Harmony version.

E: lol @ cold tuna melts at school. I went to L.A. Unified and we didn't even get that stuff. Our worse item was sloppy joes.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
The Wrestling Observer story about TNA is almost breathtaking.
KuGsj.gif

Raw64life

Who here's excited for the NX reveal!?

DZ61vJr.gif

Very excited. Not for the system itself, but for the tears and whining after they reveal next to nothing in the video. Some people actually think they're gonna reveal the launch lineup, the specs of the system, etc. It's gonna be fun to read.
I'll probably still end up buying an NX. Nintendo is the one videogame company I have blind loyalty to and I don't think I could ever just watch a new 3D Mario/Mario Kart/Smash Bros. get released and not buy it.

Aiii

So not worth it
Who here's excited for the NX reveal!?

Legit NX predictions:
1. 3~5 year old graphics
2. Gimmick that looks interesting on the surface, but isn't and will get barely used.
3. Samey Nintendo games we've been playing since the 80s
4. Some 3rd Party ports at launch
5. 32GB/64GB storage options.
6. No AC Adapter included
7. Region Locked
8. Name to include the word "Go"

Legit NX predictions:
1. 3~5 year old graphics
2. Gimmick that looks interesting on the surface, but isn't and will get barely used.
7. Region Locked

You got forgot the most important one

9. No pokemon console game

I hate that fucking song. That one and the Fifth Harmony version.

E: lol @ cold tuna melts at school. I went to L.A. Unified and we didn't even get that stuff. Our worse item was sloppy joes.
When I ate meat, my granddad made a mean sloppy joe, then I'd add cheese to it. Good shit.
Legit NX predictions:
1. 3~5 year old graphics
7. Region Locked
8. Name to include the word "Go"
And only 15 m people will purchase it.

Top Bottom