• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

DMczaf

Anytime Nintendo and Nintendo fans have to bring out of list of "partners" , it reminds me of WWE and their desperation to be taken seriously.

"We have 2K!! And EA!!"

Kaladin

You people laughing at Skyrim, there's a reason Nintendo is including it as a launch title for their next console. People still clock in hours in that world, myself included. It's a great game.

Switch looks like the console they should've released instead of the Wii U, but now they're releasing it at a time when people probably won't care

Also they opted for Skyrim and Wii U games over anything Pokemon (the one game that pushed Nintendo back into the mainstream even though they had little to do with it)

ReiGun

Switch looks like the console they should've released instead of the Wii U, but now they're releasing it at a time when people probably won't care

Also they opted for Skyrim and Wii U games over anything Pokemon (the one game that pushed Nintendo back into the mainstream even though they had little to do with it)
If Switch is also the successor to the 3DS, then Pokemon is coming. They aren't going to show off a big console Pokemon a month before Sun and Moon launch.

i agree its another thing you buy for the 5 Nintendo first party games.

also i dont think this replaces the 3ds at all. people are getting ahead of themselves with that

http://www.si.com/extra-mustard/2016/10/20/aj-styles-shawn-michaels-royal-rumble

AJ Styles has the Royal Rumble circled on his calendar.

The Rumble returns to the Alamodome in Texas, and Styles wants to defend the WWE championship against the “Heartbreak Kid”— Texas native Shawn Michaels.

“I would love the opportunity to wrestle him,” said Styles. “I’d love to learn from him, but who’s to say if that’s going to happen. Right now, it’s all speculation and rumors that I’m finding out like everyone else is, but man, what a match that would be.”

shaowebb

Michaels isn't coming out of retirement for some indie geek

lol. Indie?
Dude put one company on the map, left and then was the figure head for a group that NWO-ed the entire world circuit of feds, headlined NJPW, and has held the main title in every league he's ever been in. The list of mainstream titles he has held has NEVER been held by any one performer in history before him in a single career.

If anything Michaels isn't coming out of retirement because he realizes he's a fossil who is showing his age. Its best to know when to leave your legacy intact.
THE LEGENDARY ASSHOLE OF JUSHIN THUNDER LIGER
https://streamable.com/pgca

Mr5vaZW.gif

If anything Michaels isn't coming out of retirement because he realizes he's a fossil who is showing his age. Its best to know when to leave your legacy intact.

If he came back today he'd still have a match better then anyone on the roster.

but I don't want him to come back, I love that he's the guy to whom retirement so far has meant retirement.

shaowebb

Can we replace "Thunder" in his name officially and call him Jushin "Thumb My Asshole" Lyger? It'd make a great chant if nothing else lol.

EDIT: This page is amazing right now. Add all the fuckery you can.

NastyBook

That 5 seconds of Mario footage is all I needed. Hopefully it's cheap. Lord knows it's going to be barely more powerful than Wii U.

Those asymmetrical sticks though...

raw

And when then show multiplayer where every person is holding half a controller doesn't look the slightest bit comfortable to hold. Here's to hoping my Wii U Pro Controller will be compatible somehow.
Yessirrrrr, asymmetrical sticks can fuck RIGHT off.

Verendus

Banned
Friends, I understand GOLDBERG is back.

What in the name of jebus just happened? It's true, and it's crazy. I don't even understand how this happened, but it's crazy. What makes this more exciting?

Why would they possibly be doing Barack vs. Goldberg at Survival Series? Possibly because our lord and saviour Roman Reigns is finally going to face Barack against at Wrasslin'Mania 33. Why else would they do this match at this PPV?

Say what?

That's right. This is great.

shanafan

What in the name of jebus just happened? It's true, and it's crazy. I don't even understand how this happened, but it's crazy. What makes this more exciting?

Why would they possibly be doing Barack vs. Goldberg at Survival Series? Possibly because our lord and saviour Roman Reigns is finally going to face Barack against at Wrasslin'Mania 33. Why else would they do this match at this PPV?

Say what?

No way Roman and Brock are headlining another Wrestlemania.

MG310

Three active WWE wrestlers that you just don't care for right now, and go!

Dolph
Dean (in matches, I enjoyed his mic work against Dolph/AJ/Cena)
Apollo Crews - I want to like him but he just has nothing going for him. No character, no storylines yet he is on the show and losing matches all the time.

Verendus

Banned
No way Roman and Brock are headlining another Wrestlemania.
I'm pretty convinced. It's just math. Mathematics.

This seems like a pretty random place to do such a big match when Wrasslin'Mania is only a few months away. I can only imagine that means there are bigger plans for then, which to me means either Roman Reigns or The Rock. And The Rock is unlikely, so I have to balee that balee dat is going to reigns once more.

Cagey

Banned
Three active WWE wrestlers that you just don't care for right now, and go!

Sasha
Bayley
Kendrick
Dean.
Sasha.
All the cruiserweights.

Picking three is hard.

Say what?

wrestling-fan-tears-of-joy-gifs-of-wrestling-fans-being-wrestling-fans.gif

James Ellsworth has the #1 shirt in WWEshop
Fucking m-words.

Caderfix

I'm pretty convinced. It's just math. Mathematics.

This seems like a pretty random place to do such a big match when Wrasslin'Mania is only a few months away. I can only imagine that means there are bigger plans for then, which to me means either Roman Reigns or The Rock. And The Rock is unlikely, so I have to balee that balee dat is going to reigns once more.

I don't know if they want to end two WMs in a row with deafening boos. If they want Roman to beat Brock they really shouldn't do that until the reactions to Reigns are at least mixed closer to the middle.

It's not impossible as the WWE would LOVE to give that to Reigns to solidify him further, but I don't see the match happening this Mania at all.

shanafan

Next Wrestlemania needs to have..

Cena vs Undertaker (his final match)

AJ Styles vs Shawn Michaels

Triple H vs Seth Rollins

And in the pre-show, Sami and Neville vs the Ascension

Cagey

Banned
Friend Cagey, I know you're not an Ellsworth fan, but sometimes you gotta let people cheer who they want. After all, that's how Dolph Ziggler still has fans in 2016.
Professor, I kinda like Ellsworth! But I'm not about to drop coin on a meme shirt. It's three wolf moon adjace.

Top Bottom