• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

bretlol.gif

Mr DM IM FOOKED

It's more like a stomach virus waiting to happen. Like when Harris teeter leaves tuna salad, chicken salad, and potato salad out for 8 hours and people still purchase it. Gross.

Dang, I miss Harris Teeter. Back when we lived in Northern Virginia, we went there all the time, and my son loved getting that free balloon.

Luschient

I'll probably still end up buying an NX. Nintendo is the one videogame company I have blind loyalty to and I don't think I could ever just watch a new 3D Mario/Mario Kart/Smash Bros. get released and not buy it.

Same here, I don't even play vidja games that much these days but will always buy whatever console Nintendo puts out. I won't be denied any MK goodness.

Luschient

FFS, I should be working right now but instead I'm sitting here debating if I should listen to more Lapsed Fan WM "thoughts" and counting down the minutes to a fucking video game console reveal.

bretlol.gif

Damn things got laggy all of a sudden.

Clogged up with all that nergasm over the nintendo switch

EDIT: I bet the arguement over what "should" have been the name overtakes any other aspect of it

Aiii

So not worth it
Tablet market is going down swiftly. Console market isn't amazing. Handheld gamemarket is plummeting.

So banking on a hybrid tablet handheld gameconsole seems just perfect to illustrate the Nintendo of 2016.

klonere

Banned
Tablet market is going down swiftly. Console market isn't amazing. Handheld gamemarket is plummeting.

So banking on a hybrid tablet handheld gameconsole seems just perfect to illustrate the Nintendo of 2016.

video games are dead

just like wrestling

That Nintendo looks fine. Pretty much what everyone was expecting, right?
I'm not sure I buy those little side controllers won't be annoying to use (but luckily we can use a controller that looks exactly like everything else on the market!), and I'm not thrilled the next Mario game appears to not be Galaxy 3.

Other than that, the reveal left me thinking Nintendo might be onto something popular with the SWITCH

Disagree Guy, are you newer in our now dead community or did you have a username change?

I've only ever had this user. Haven't been posting here long. I was part of Footiegaf for ages until the big ethnic cleanse that happened.

It's only the last year or so I've started the long slog of watching every WWE/ECW/WCW PPV in order and I'm very nearly up to modern day

Dang, I miss Harris Teeter. Back when we lived in Northern Virginia, we went there all the time, and my son loved getting that free balloon.
And those free sugar cookies 😄. I never touched them because I know some.... Well a lot of kids have dirty hands and the parents let them just dig in there. Gross
I always thought you were more of a jobber than a face.
Pretty much

Everytime they did that SWITCH sound effect, I was thinking

yapacation2.gif
I'm fucking dying over here

Raw64life

That 5 seconds of Mario footage is all I needed. Hopefully it's cheap. Lord knows it's going to be barely more powerful than Wii U.

Those asymmetrical sticks though...

raw

And when then show multiplayer where every person is holding half a controller doesn't look the slightest bit comfortable to hold. Here's to hoping my Wii U Pro Controller will be compatible somehow.

Top Bottom