• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I thought Paige couldn't get the surgery cause the WWE doctor was against it? Was it all a work? AM I BEING WORKED?

She's doing it anyways and billing it to them. Whether they actually pay for it in full, who knows.

Penguin

The company won't die

Why didn't WCW get these many chances

CvKqx-6XEAEp8RE.jpg:large

Man God

Non-Canon Member
FN now has the US rights to TNA? Interesting.

I know TNA has a barter deal with POP but that's seemingly year to year. FN is also...not really widely distributed here.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Friend and fellow TNAhead Dream,

The ISEC, for years, likes to call TNA a joke. Considers it trash. Yet their favorite weekly program NXT looks more and more like TNA every week. Now, with the hot acquisition of the TNA brand from the fine folks at Anthem, people act surprised. Every time TNA doesn't die, people act surprised. Is this a psychological twitch? Like they can't accept that TNA is a hot product that is very desirable. That it continues to strive in the face of all adversity. That it is somehow luck rather than the brilliance of Total Nonstop Action and Impact Wrestling LLC.

Eagerly awaiting your analysis,
Data West

Zach

You bought into that?

Diva refers to a woman of extraordinary skill and quality.

I understand why they changed it. I prefer "women" to "diva," too.

But diva was neither derogatory nor disrespectful.
I'm too tired right now. Why you gotta be like this? Yes, what you're saying is partially true, but:

"a woman regarded as temperamental or haughty."

So there's that.

Also, you know, the actual female performers seemed to not want to be called a diva. Probably because of the undertones from the term.

But whatever. Keep telling me it's not derogatory or disrespectful, you mansplaining son of a gun.

Zach

right and y'know, no one here expects a 120 lb Bayley to be booked against 300 lb Rusev.
Why the h not?!

BAYLEY CRUSH!

Actually, I don't care about intergender matches. I don't think it's necessary. It worked out okay with Chyna for a while, but there's only ever been one Chyna. She was fairly believable in the role for a while.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I've now rewatched basically the entirety of Chyna's intergender career. She has one outstanding match with Road Dogg. She has a couple of credible matches with both Jericho and Jeff Jarrett. Two TNA and one WCW hall of famers.

I always knew Goldberg existed but never really knew anything about him. My wrasslin fandom was basically WWF from about 88-98 and ECW from 95-99 ish so he was never on my radar.

But I really enjoyed the promo on Raw. I'm kinda excited about a Brock Lesnar match for the first time ever.

Bryan talking about how he would have wrestled Brock... 😢😢😢😢

If Bryan leaves this company and continues to wrestle. After Brie gives birth and he sees this child. If he looks at his beautiful wife and precious newborn and still wants to continue wrestling and risking his health and life-- Then I genuinely will have lost any and all love for this man.

He's had such a good career, it was cut short, sure. But please don't fucking do anything stupid. Bryan talking about wrestling genuinely depresses and terrifies me.

Top Bottom