• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

Finally back after GAF dying. Switch looks interesting but battery life is my main concern, I've no opinion on Mario and the only wrassler I can think of that I don't particularly look forward to at the moment is Dana. And even then, I still think she could be good, but she's greener than grass at the moment.

Nekofrog

Banned
I'm looking at it this way. I think Monday Goldberg proved he can be the kind of company guy that the WWE trips all over themselves to get. A proven lover of charity and a track record of doing great things for kids. That's the kind of publicity the E puts a huge value on. His reception was unanimously very well received, and if he has as good an attitude as he did Monday (dude liked super stoked and genuinely happy to be back) then that is more points in his favor.

Brock on the other hand has proven he's there for money, doesn't care about the corporate image, and doesn't give a shit about the business as a whole. Even if Goldberg gets the L, they're going to give him enough to look very impressive to keep the door open on the charity front for promotions, special appearances, and make a wishes.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Early October 1997...until what, two years ago? They go on and off a lot in that time period and switch companies to TNA once.

cr0w

Old Member
Three wrestlers I don't care for:

Bayley
Nakamura
Perkins

Bayley and Nakamura's characters just don't click with me, and Perkins is the definition of tryhard.

Why just New Age Outlaws?

I'm going to watch every story line from the beginning of October 97 until I get bored. I saw a shoot interview with them on Youtube and they made me chuckle a few times.

I grew up poor and we didn't have cable back then so I just want to go back and see it for myself.

I'm going to watch every story line from the beginning of October 97 until I get bored. I saw a shoot interview with them on Youtube and they made me chuckle a few times.

I grew up poor and we didn't have cable back then so I just want to go back and see it for myself.

Prepare to be let down. Billy is a great hot tag, their mic routine gets tired real quick and road dogg is dogg shitt in the ring. They never really did anything special. But I like X-Pac so don't listen to me.

Lothar

Banned

You should go back further to August 97 so you can see the beginning of entire DX and beginning of Austin/McMahon.

Raw after Summerslam, the start of Shawn's heel turn is a good place. 8-4-97

Prepare to be let down. Billy is a great hot tag, their mic routine gets tired real quick and road dogg is dogg shitt in the ring. They never really did anything special. But I like X-Pac so don't listen to me.

Lol... I use to be a 123 Kid mark. Can't be worse then what we have today.

You should go back further to August 97 so you can see the beginning of entire DX and beginning of Austin/McMahon.

Raw after Summerslam, the start of Shawn's heel turn is a good place. 8-4-97

Thanks for the pointers. Will do.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Early NAO is highly entertaining. Their feud with the LOD is pretty good but the stuff with Cactus and Funk, absolute corker. There's a reason why they are instantly the biggest stars in DX when they join.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
The Japanese commentary for NJPW is the best commentary team in the business, especially liger.

incorrect
kuit.png

shocker is guapo

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
For some reason I quite like Sanity's weird funk metal theme.

But goddamn does Nikki Cross need some work on her character. She is overacting so hard.

ReiGun

For some reason I quite like Sanity's weird funk metal theme.

But goddamn does Nikki Cross need some work on her character. She is overacting so hard.

It's all the extra mannerisms. Her smashing ol boy in the face to keep beating up her opponent and stuff like that is fine. All the weird licking, crazy eyes, and tying herself up in the ropes has gotta go.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
It's all the extra mannerisms. Her smashing ol boy in the face to keep beating up her opponent and stuff like that is fine. All the weird licking, crazy eyes, and tying herself up in the ropes has gotta go.
They just need to review the tape and get rid of the biting and hitting herself plus the crazy noises.

Bryan and Brie are having a girl.

You can already hear the script being written of her inevitable match in twenty-five years with one of HHH and Stephanie's daughters.

ReiGun

Little Daniella Bryan gonna get jobbed out by Heather Herst Hemsley in 12 seconds at Mania.

"Just like her father all those years ago, Maggle Jr!"

Little Daniella Bryan gonna get jobbed out by Heather Herst Hemsley in 12 seconds at Mania.

"Just like her father all those years ago, Maggle Jr!"

Heather has the advantage, because her father would be able to interfere in their match. Daniel still wont be cleared to get in the ring.

Top Bottom