• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

Marvel

could never
Honestly didn't really like RAW that much outside of Jericho, Rusev, and Goldberg. So I enjoyed about 1/3 of it.

Yeah Raw was a little weaker for sure.

Goldberg looking good though! wasn't expecting him to cut such a nice promo if I'm honest as it's been a while. Raised my interest in the match which wasn't that high to begin with.

Mahonay

Banned
Yeah Raw was a little weaker for sure.

Goldberg looking good though! wasn't expecting him to cut such a nice promo if I'm honest as it's been a while. Raised my interest in the match which wasn't that high to begin with.
Same. Didn't really give a shit about Goldberg vs Brock, but Goldberg was incredible out there on the mic.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
When camera angles aren't shitty
dssdafaslns78.gif

Zach

Really good event bogged down by crappy backstage segments and obnoxious McMahons. Oh! And phony injury angles. Oh! And Drew Carey's PPV Improv Spectacular advertising. Oh! And Triple H's bacne.

I did somehow enjoy The Undertaker/Kane alliance thing, though, so that's a pretty big win since I ain't no fan. And there was plenty of other good stuff throughout the event. I guess I'm just rambling about it because I feel like it could have and should have been better... but there was stupid crap that kept ruining the fun. Sad!

Zach's almost at WMX7

the excitement is palpable

So what is even going on with TNA now? Corgan seems like he's getting kicked out lol

Dixie's getting money from the fight network.

I think FN are hoping dixie goes bankrupt so that as a creditor and part owner they can scoop up the tape library as programming for their network

Corgan is probably SOL unless he prevails in court

It's okay imbask you come across as having a better grasp of the english language than say, Blue.

How did I forgot the best champion in wrestling right now Kento Miyahara. I am ashamed.

People have been talking up Ishikawa to me but effort of watching DDT when I'm already behind on DG and EVOLVE.

TLQCkUw.gif

DDT can be easy because you don't have to watch the comedy stuff and just watch the KOD matches.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
If I was AJPW, I'd be trying real hard to get Hideki Suzuki.

Miyahara, Zeus, Akiyama, Suzuki, Sekimoto, Okabayashi. That'd be a strong heavyweight roster.

If I was AJPW, I'd be trying real hard to get Hideki Suzuki.

Miyahara, Zeus, Akiyama, Suzuki, Sekimoto, Okabayashi. That'd be a strong heavyweight roster.

I wonder how long this BJW relationship will last though.

I'd love to see Hino jump from Wrestle-1 to AJPW since he feels wasted there.

Suzuki might be getting a title program in BJW, but I'm guessing he pisses people off too much to stay in any place for long.

Zach

Zach's almost at WMX7

the excitement is palpable
I'm looking forward to it. I could see some storylines crescendoing nicely.

See even Zach had to love scotty 2 hotty begrudgingly accepting his fate at the hands of the brothers of destruction.
That was a pretty great moment. Liked it a lot.

if he is a true heel, he'll give it a
D
Nah, it'll probably be a predictable B or something. Very good, but with a few key flaws.

Swoon.

I don't have a list of the random matches I've watched of his since the last recommendation of him and Sekimoto, but it's the best.

He is the man with the Bicep Nuclear Explosion!

Zeus vs. Yuji Okabayashi from May 25, 2016 for AJPW is worth seeking out.

Ronin Ray

Get Steve Austin and have him run around in a long blonde wig playing a Hulk Hogan like character.

Top Bottom