• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

Beat the champ to get a title match stipulations are still the worst thing ever. I don't mind Ambrose having another title shot but for fucks sake, be more creative about it.

Heroman

Banned
Beat the champ to get a title match stipulations are still the worst thing ever. I don't mind Ambrose having another title shot but for fucks sake, be more creative about it.
The champ is suppose to the best so they shouldn't lose, so if someone beats them then that person should get a shot.

The champ is suppose to the best so they shouldn't lose, so if someone beats them then that person should get a shot.

This is contradictory. The champ shouldn't lose, so if someone beats them they should be the champ

The champ ideally is the endgame. If you're facing them it should be for all the glory and stakes.

WWE can't help but book everything in convoluted ways that gets nobody over. 50-50 no matter where you look

Pikma

Banned
Hey Zach I heard you tried to bury me while I was gone, well why don't you take that A+++ you gave to Wrestlemania 2000 and shove it up your

*mic dies*

PG Era? What do you mean it's the PG Era?

Heroman

Banned
Holla if ya hear me.
sting-woo.gif

PSN is Heromanwiz for anyone who wants to add me

Heroman

Banned
This is contradictory. The champ shouldn't lose, so if someone beats them they should be the champ

The champ ideally is the endgame. If you're facing them it should be for all the glory and stakes.

WWE can't help but book everything in convoluted ways that gets nobody over. 50-50 no matter where you look
A good wrestling promotion would this rule rarely but wwe isn't a good promotion.

Zach

Jeeesus. The weirdo botched directly on his head.

Edit: Eternal Friend of WrassleGAF strobogo's blog had this strange, low-quality, but nonetheless appreciated gif:

oxoz.gif

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
My first rule of wrestling for my rules of wrestling book

1. Don't dive at Rick Steiner. It will always go poorly for you.

KissVibes

Banned
Bobby Lashley may legit be the only dude that could believably draw big money in a Lesnar feud. I'd pay to see them work.

Curt Hawkins is the worst gimmick of the year. Curt Hawkins and The Drifter should do a program.

Curt Hawkins was always the worst. Dude was even the worst Edgehead!!

Adree

Any of you guys into Binding of Isaac style roguelike/lites? I bought Leap of Fate for $5.43 and it's fun and super mean to the player. It steals a lot from Hand of Fate but with faster action and a lot less wait to get to the killing.

Any of you guys into Binding of Isaac style roguelike/lites? I bought Leap of Fate for $5.43 and it's fun and super mean to the player. It steals a lot from Hand of Fate but with faster action and a lot less wait to get to the killing.

That looks really good, actually. I'm kinda iffy on the graphics and some of the design choices. Does it look better in motion? (outside the trailer). How long is a typical run? Usually make or break for a roguelike.

Adree

That looks really good, actually. I'm kinda iffy on the graphics and some of the design choices. Does it look better in motion? (outside the trailer). How long is a typical run? Usually make or break for a roguelike.

A mission seems to be about 5-6 stages, counting cards that are just shops and gifts etc. Combat so far is you load in and activate glyphs on the ground that summon things to fight and one of those usually takes a minute or less to complete. There's a mechanic where you use a teleport type move to go through enemies to damage them and you gain more currency that way so it's a risk/reward to put yourself in danger.

It looks fine in motion, it's definitely not going to win any graphics awards but the motion of picking a combat card and it just dropping straight into the level is a neat effect.

My main issue with it is the default character's attack has a fairly short range and I've had a lot of trouble with a mission boss that is a turret that fires so fast that I basically have to wade in close enough to hit him then immediately get away. I failed twice then screamed at the computer so that's a good sign.

Top Bottom