• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

Bronx-Man

Banned
So at ROH Ft Lauderdale, Adam Cole (the company's world champion) needed the help of BJ Whitmer AND Punisher Martinez to beat fucking Bull Dempsey. They beat him down, but then he gets saved by none other than Steve Corino in his Mr Wrestling costume.

Yeah.

So at ROH Ft Lauderdale, Adam Cole (the company's world champion) needed the help of BJ Whitmer AND Punisher Martinez to beat fucking Bull Dempsey. They beat him down, but then he gets saved by none other than Steve Corino in his Mr Wrestling costume.

Yeah.
Was Naito not available?

Pikma

Banned

Yeah.
So what you're trying to say is that Bull Dempsey is ROH's Roman Reigns?

KingBroly

Banned
Untitled.png

Called it.

smfh carny bullshit

3rd from the top incoming

If by lit you mean carefully scripted and melodramatic.

"Can I be drafted?"

"I'm sorry Eva Marie, we're only drafting wrestlers."
Lit, my friend.

Get ready for Eva's breakdown over the suspension before she decides to work through it and bounce back better then ever!

Then watch as Paige...doesn't do that and gets suspended again.
Or well, next season for that given the filming for it probably ended a couple months ago.

I hope that doesn't meant we're getting three HIAC matches in a row. Have Roman and Rusev start the show off with their match, then Sasha vs Charlotte in the middle with KO and Rollins going last.

somedevil

Seems like NXT is going to finish up the Dusty Tournament on the 4 day California tour coming up:

So those who are going are going to see these matches:

Tm-61 vs Aries and Strong and then the winner vs Sanity

The other side Authors of Pain vs No Way and Swann with the winner facing Gargano and Ciampa.

Then the final in Toronto.

I wonder

Which out of the two superheel teams (Sanity & AOP) are going to lose. And whether it'll be a clean loss. I can't imagine a clean loss for AOP at this point.

yeesh, the pastor has another confirmed hit

joseph connors landed on his head after he took the clothesline from heaven

just had to have an ambulance called to the venue

Hasney

Because he said fake Parka is a bad wrestler but also said that he wants to be more like him as someone who can entertain that it doesn't matter that he's a bad wrestler

They desperately need Konnan to fix all their problems

He should just say he got stabbed and its making him talk crazy.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
So what are the chances Evans gets picked up by NXT? I haven't seen any of his recent stuff but have always liked him

He's lived in Mexico for years now because his wife is from there. It's why he stopped doing so much PWG/ROH shows and focused on his AAA career when Konnan helped bring him in.

AAA has 'fired' him before, like when he beat Juvi's ass backstage and they brought him right back. Worse come to worst, the more likely scenario is he'll go to CMLL or start doing like Dragon Gate shows again

Top Bottom