• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Ah I never knew that. Well that dashes my hopes a bit.

Times have changed, Konnan's not in AAA anymore and a lot of the talent is very unhappy about that. And he was one of Konnan's boys so it's possible that he could go to NXT(which Aries, Roderick and Evans would prove NXT knows nothing about originality) but I think him going back to Japan and working US indies is more likely. He'd still do LU tapings as well if Fenixs is anything to go by.

I'd kill to see Jack back in DG.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Zayn should be thankful that he'd even get tobe in the same ring as Hogan.

Why you putting the Hulkster in the ring with a god damn jobber?

Zach

Ric Flair and Road Warrior Animal vs. Dusty and Dustin Rhodes is definitely the feud I'd be building up in January 2001. Good call, WCW.

(The crowd is actually pretty hot for Big Dust.)

Zach

Like, I'm down with my dude Meng Haku jumping to the WWF, but did they really have to saddle him with Kamala's music? I mean Christ.

Fox, can you explain to me what your dumbass buddy hunter meant by Punk simulating a fake wrestling? In what way did he think that made any sense? 10 years and that shit still baffles me.

Bronx-Man

Banned
DM's got a point about politicking. That shit gets you job security. This whole "happy to be here" crap is just something Vince and Hunter created to form an entire generation of spineless fucks to push over.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
why are old people even allowed to wrestle, really? they should only be brought on to be jobbed to my young boys in a complete squash then sent back to the home.

imBask

Banned
I love that the argument for Vader is that he's standing up for himself, eventhough that's also what Ospreay is doing but he should apparently stfu because he's young... but i'm the one doing ageism

worst page in wrassleGAF history, if that was HHH instead of Vader you'd all be wetting your pants and posting your salt on the reddit

ReiGun

They got ya boy Aiden English doing commentary on Main Event and he's pretty good. Clearly trying to secure a job for after the Vaudevillians are inevitably disbanded and forgotten about.

DM's got a point about politicking. That shit gets you job security. This whole "happy to be here" crap is just something Vince and Hunter created to form an entire generation of spineless fucks to push over.
To be fair to the talent, they created that environment with a whole lot of "You better act like you're happy to be here and stay in line or we'll fucking fire you." Imagine someone on the roster today trying to pull what Vader pulled. That future endeavor story would be on WWE.com before ol boy/girl could check out of the hotel.

Sephzilla

Data is super defensive because he's in denial that Vader senpai is an egotistical asshole who doesn't actually care about the business, just himself.

imBask

Banned
oh yeah and Vader accepting to lose and changing his mind the night before is fine, fuck Ospreay for respecting the contract wahhh

also Vader wants to settle this in a fake wrestling match he's working you jabronis so hard you're actually working yourself into a shoot

Vader is such a disgusting piece of human trash

imBask

Banned
as if losing/winning to Ospreay would help or hurt Vader in any way, as compared to how much it would push Ospreay to beat Vader

shove the Brand up your ass big fraud

If your brand can be affected by a single loss in the era of Spotmonkeys and 50-50s, your brand was already damaged beyond repair and it's far too late to salvage it. Vader's the only one thinking Vader fans might stop loving him over taking an L in 2016

DM's favorite football team traded up to draft a fucking kicker in the second round.

Look at all the Ls DM has took and will take, yet he's still king of wrasslegaf

as if losing/winning to Ospreay would help or hurt Vader in any way, as compared to how much it would push Ospreay to beat Vader

shove the Brand up your ass big fraud

Hell yeah losing to that twigboy would make him look bad. Vader is a wrestler, not some glorified gymnast like Ocean Spray.

imBask

Banned
Hell yeah losing to that twigboy would make him look bad. Vader is a wrestler, not some glorified gymnast like Ocean Spray.

that's the problem, you nerds don't care about Vader you just don't like Ospreay because he's part of the revolution and you old farts don't want to accept it

Top Bottom