• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Data is super defensive because he's in denial that Vader senpai is an egotistical asshole who doesn't actually care about the business, just himself.

Why would I be super defensive over that? I've said for years that the more egotistical wrestlers are the better it is for pro wrestling in the longterm.

Unless you want Triple H and Vince to have a bunch of Yes Men lined up to kill themselves for some donuts.

HHH's egotistical reign of terror led us to the Age of Spotfests and 50-50s we're currently in, so arguably that's more evidence against politicking and egotism

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
WWE's age of spotfests is because of Triple H. 50-50 is because nobody says 'mate that's fucking stupid i'm not going ot get any heat' because they are scared they'll get fired(when someone has ever been fired for not doing the job, i'd like to know)

like Ospreay is supposed to be Okada's boy. You want to be professional? Job to a master carny. You want to get that push? 'Vader is going to be here one night. I'm going to be here for the forseeable future. You put me over this hasbeen, I don't care what he says. Don't want to book me anymore? Fine by me, I can go to the Tokyo Dome, brother.'

imBask

Banned
Politicking worked in the past, doesn't mean it was the right thing to do. Turns out a lot of things in wrestling were wrong in the past. Like, most of it

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Remember folks, if Bret Hart didn't say 'no', we'd be looking at Cowboy Bret Hart

except we wouldn't even remember him because he'd be jobbing and forgotten.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
But fuck all that noise

WCW
1477182255889kzse2.png

IS
hqdefault.jpg

BACK
latest

Anth0ny

osprey should have 100% said fuck that shit, i'm not working unless i go over

just like that old bitch threatened to do

would anyone have blamed him? it would have come out that vader locked himself in his hotel not wanting to do the job anyways.

Zach

But seriously, how magical was having to wait for wrestling to come on? Or not minding Mondays because OH MY GOD NITRO IS ON TONIGHT.

:')

(Where is Baby OwensIsNow to tell me I'm old?)

Verendus

Banned
So three HellCell matches at HellCell. It's pretty obvious Roman vs. Rusev will be the best one so why even bother with the other two? They should've made it a Ladder Match. At least have one match that is different.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
The WCW Saturday Night set is my favorite weekly TV wrestling set. Like people call it rinky dink or smalltime being in a studio but to me that made that shit look profesional, slick even. Plus they had that dope entrance which is still the coolest entrance in wrestling history barring some PPVs.

All iterations too. Set always looked good for Saturday Night.

Zach

The classic Nitro set, WCW Saturday Night, wacky Halloween Havoc, and the Clashes with the ramp are all the best things ever.

Oh, and Beach Blast/Bash at the Beach! So fun!

RBH

The WCW Saturday Night set is my favorite weekly TV wrestling set. Like people call it rinky dink or smalltime being in a studio but to me that made that shit look profesional, slick even. Plus they had that dope entrance which is still the coolest entrance in wrestling history barring some PPVs.

All iterations too. Set always looked good for Saturday Night.
The WCW Saturday Night set with the sliding mechanical doors is the GOAT entrance set for the GOAT show.

Nash said he would like to be George Michael. We have something in common lol.

But the funny thing is, in 93 he resembles him a lot with the glasses. Only if he had the strawberry blonde hair going on.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
KOTR 1994 also has what I'd consider one of the best sub 4 minute matches I've ever seen in 1-2-3 Kid versus Owen Hart.

Top Bottom