• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

liBRUfJ.png

lolololololololol

Menome

I don't know why WWE and ROH don't just use #RAW/#Smackdown/#ROH. Chances are if you browse #WWE on Twitter at 10pm on a Monday, it's going to be primarily people talking about what's going on with RAW at 10pm.

More TNA legal stuff incoming

One of the keys to Corgan’s suit is the ability to prove that the company is insolvent, which TNA is stating it is not. It appears that if the company had gotten to a point of insolvency, that would have triggered Corgan’s ability to take control of the company and install his own team and Corgan could become majority owner of the company. Corgan is also seeking all documentation of communications between TNA and WWE from this year. More will be unsealed following Wednesay’s hearing with certain information to be redacted.

osprey should have 100% said fuck that shit, i'm not working unless i go over

just like that old bitch threatened to do

would anyone have blamed him? it would have come out that vader locked himself in his hotel not wanting to do the job anyways.

Late to the party but

going from his story on that shoot, he was all ready to go out and have the main event be him cutting a promo on why vader had no showed/pied pipering the entire venue to vader's hotel room

the promoter was freaking out that he'd have to refund a ton of ticket money if the match didn't happen, so Ospreay owe you one pal'd the promoter

Late to the party but

going from his story on that shoot, he was all ready to go out and have the main event be him cutting a promo on why vader had no showed/pied pipering the entire venue to vader's hotel room

the promoter was freaking out that he'd have to refund a ton of ticket money if the match didn't happen, so Ospreay owe you one pal'd the promoter

so ocean spray caved to two carnies instead of growing a spine

no wonder flippy dippies can't draw, smh

That Edge/Undertaker HIAC match is easily one of the best of its kind. Loooove the psychology of Edge basically turning it into a TLC match so he is in his element.
Pity about that post match stupidity though.

Hey, there's nothing wrong with some post match supernatural nonsense.

All that aside gosh the La Familia angle sucked, my personal low point of Smackdown's entire tenure.

Hey, there's nothing wrong with some post match supernatural nonsense.

All that aside gosh the La Familia angle sucked, my personal low point of Smackdown's entire tenure.
Gtfo la familia was great. The Mexican warrior chavo was awesome.

Kane is my man but that wm victory was fucked up.

Gtfo la familia was great. The Mexican warrior chavo was awesome.

Kane is my man but that wm victory was fucked up.

Nahhh blue, can't be dealing with like 6 straight months of Edge running the most ragtag faction going (BAM NEELY! EDGEHEADS!) while constantly professing his love for Vickie Guerrero each week.
And the entire thing was against Taker basically, then they retire him via the numbers game...until he comes back like a week later.

Verendus

Banned
Goddamnit. HellCell is not today. I feel like a little boy who lost his tooth, and waited, and waited, but the tooth fairy never came. It was all a lie.

I thought that was a Pikachu costume at first, before I saw its horrifying dead eyes on her hat

Then again, Minions are basically Pokemon anyways. Similar audiences

Top Bottom