• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

Avengers, that Bullet Club shirt, I'd definitely wear that for Halloween.
But couldn't wear it to work because of the Bullet and gun on it :(

somedevil

Here is some interesting Graphs from Brandon Howard:

First one shows how WWE interest in google trends is higher than the ratings:

CvfOP3QWIAA1fDh.jpg:large

Basically the google interest started to go higher than ratings when Sting returned at Survivor Series. Then went permanently ahead after Wrestlemania 31. There is interest but how people get is not watching the show but by other means.

Then another on Smackdown and Raw Ratings:

Raw is in decline while Smackdown has been slightly up in the last year.

Nahhh blue, can't be dealing with like 6 straight months of Edge running the most ragtag faction going (BAM NEELY! EDGEHEADS!) while constantly professing his love for Vickie Guerrero each week.
And the entire thing was against Taker basically, then they retire him via the numbers game...until he comes back like a week later.
Bam neely, I haven't heard that name in ages.

Ok WWE 2k17 question

I haven't purchased a WWE 2k game since 2K13 for Xbox 360

Is this newest one a good time to jump into current gen wrestling games?

Another TNA lawsuit

This one has been filed in Cook County, Illinois for late charges, interest and attorney fees.

This lawsuit is for $207,612.29 and it was filed against TNA Entertainment, LLC on 9/29. BankDirect paid TNA $400,146.00 so that TNA could pay insurance premiums. An agreement was made for TNA to give money back to BankDirect, but they are still $207,612.29 behind on paying them back. TNA was supposed to make ten monthly payments of $41,032.45.

Zach

The Walking Dead was such a crummy show. Pretty sure I watched two full seasons with the lady before abandoning it FOREVER

FOREVER

FOREVER.

Anyway, started the new season of Black Mirror. :D

is Keller working us? is he doing a promo or something?

First thing that came to mind was a week or so ago Dave mentioning a run on indie libraries happening between WWE and an unnamed competitor.

Wouldn't be shocked at all to see that Network competitor announced tomorrow or later this week

Zach

Clark was always my preferred of the two
Dude, you and NVM are crazy for loving KroniK. They were okay for a minute when they were just wrecking dudes. But unfortunately, it didn't take long for them to turn into an APA ripoff with crappy matches and standard wrasslin' promo time.

I still enjoy a Flyin' Bryan Clark-line, though.

Zach

It's so strangely satisfying to fast-forward through a 15-minute Triple H/Stephanie McMahon promo. Especially when it opens RAW. So much delicious progress without any of the miserable suffering. Mm!

Lothar

Banned
Walking Dead was actually great tonight. I usually hate watch it to make fun of it like I watch Raw. But this one was great.

somedevil

MLW posted this:

Lots of rumblings this evening. Let's just say the topic of viable streaming business strategies will be a conversation exhausted this week.

Interesting. I wonder if this means WWE got the rights to show other wrestling companies on their network?

Zach

I just realized AJ Styles reminds me of John Edwards. Like, these thoughts have always been in my subconscious, but I just now had the epiphany.

Tagyhag

Walking Dead was garbage. The point of Negan in the comics is that he is another Rick , a guy out to protect his family but you wouldn't know it watching this episode because all they did was give him a figurative twirly mustache and an evil laugh.

Hot garbage

Won't someone think of the poor murderer?

Top Bottom