• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

Lothar

Banned
Walking Dead was garbage. The point of Negan in the comics is that he is another Rick , a guy out to protect his family but you wouldn't know it watching this episode because all they did was give him a figurative twirly mustache and an evil laugh.

Hot garbage

Someone posted a screenshot of the comic from the scene of that episode. One where he's enjoying torturing someone. This is a bunch of shit. He's nothing like Rick.

Wasn't Negan a mustache twirler when he first started/when we meet him? Like, dude literally told Rick something to the effect of "I just slid my dick down your throat, and you thanked me for it"

He fucking REVELED in fucking with Rick + his crew the first time through.

What's happenin' to muh WrassleGAF 😔😔😳😢😣😯😦😯😔😳😔😳

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Walking Dead was garbage. The point of Negan in the comics is that he is another Rick , a guy out to protect his family but you wouldn't know it watching this episode because all they did was give him a figurative twirly mustache and an evil laugh.

Hot garbage

The way he kills
Glenn
in the comic is full blown mustache twirling villain, nothing like Rick. What the fuck are you going on about?

Cagey

Banned
NFL just had some fifty fifty booking. Seattle and Arizona to merge to take on the New Day Patriots.

Friend, this is all just a ploy to keep the true hero hidden in the shadows until the time is right.

That time being January 2017.

post-30159-Eli-Manning-deal-with-it-gif-I-uotE.gif

You need to look deeper.

Hot garbage

Won't someone think of the poor murderer?

Someone posted a screenshot of the comic from the scene of that episode. One where he's enjoying torturing someone. This is a bunch of shit. He's nothing like Rick.

Wasn't Negan a mustache twirler when he first started/when we meet him? Like, dude literally told Rick something to the effect of "I just slid my dick down your throat, and you thanked me for it"

He fucking REVELED in fucking with Rick + his crew the first time through.

The way he kills
Glenn
in the comic is full blown mustache twirling villain, nothing like Rick. What the fuck are you going on about?

Lol at the responses.

Nah, in the comic, there is a monologue about how he feels what he is doing, in his own sociopathic mind, is justified because Rick and gang, up until this point, have murdered 50 people Negan was close to. So there is a contract to two groups fighting for the same resources. One murders 50 of the other, and Negan takes one as justice.

None of this was touched on. We have seen Rick take vengeance I to his own hands and Negan is meant to be his foil, a mirror , to drive home a point.

You're posting in the wrong thread, friends.

tumblr_inline_o6iqbn7zmw1s50qig_500.gif

Whoops, I mean--

4bB3vl.gif

What's happenin' to muh WrassleGAF 😔😔😳😢😣😯😦😯😔😳😔😳

I got your back, buddy!

tumblr_o5zn1ehKNn1uvyu9yo3_400.gif

Zach

Kronik are better than APA in every way
fvvfxvcvxcf5y3w.gif

APA was fucking awful. They can take their pounding asses home.
I'm not a big fan of APA's gimmick. I generally fast-forward through their backstage segments. But KroniK is clearly worse.

When it comes to in-ring -- woof -- I'd still probably go with my dude Ron Simmons.

WWE is going to kill the indies and the real shoot isn't even going to be the bullet they put in its head. The shoot is the thread is going to somehow find a way to defend it

You know it's so great how they used to actually promote the crowd. But now if someone comes dressed like a star, they try to have them placed elsewhere.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Vampiro: Muta, I need to borrow your entrance gear for Puerto Rico
Muta: Ok well it's gonna take a while t-
Vampiro: Fuck it just fedex me the head
image3qyxt8.jpg

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Vampiro comes off the top rope hitting Apollo in the head with a plastic lightsaber while the commentator says over the dub 'These guys are too hardcore for the states'

Cagey

Banned
After watching a well-booked episode of Real Housewives of NJ and a rousing Cards-Hawks tie, I sat down at my computer to speedwatch Hell in a Cell 2016 and saw the Network featuring the 2014 PPV and got very confused.

I forgot it wasn't tonight.

WWE is too hard to keep track of.

Top Bottom