• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

klonere

Banned
Remember wellnessgeddon

or that time some wrestling journalist who worked for Grantland asked for booby pics from female performers

Wrestling twitter never/always delivers depending on how you look at it,

Raw64life

I'm still waiting for that "big news where a top guy was in serious trouble if the info came out" story that was floating around near WrestleMania earlier this year.

So I'm guessing it'll just have the wwe ppvs and not archival of them, right? Basically you'll get hiac this sunday but you wouldn't be able to watch no mercy? Idk, maybe they'll shed more light this week. So I can make some sense of it.

It's cheap heat just referring to that PPV right? haha

man, if there's a wwf ppv that shows greater contempt for their audience it's slipped my mind.

The fact that they went with roman isn't even the worst thing. It's that the final 3 was big show, kane and roman. Like, who do they think is watching saying "well I wonder who will win this?"

I legit don't think I'd have been as disgusted if they'd actually chose two younger heels like Rusev(true last, not that stupid HBK spot they did) and Cesaro.

klonere

Banned
I'm still waiting for that "big news where a top guy was in serious trouble if the info came out" story that was floating around near WrestleMania earlier this year.

Was the the "Brock found out Roman was on the juice and he didn't want to drop the title to him!!!!" rumour of all rumours?

Seems they also have a deal with Progress

If you're going off this twitter picture, it's a bad photoshop
CvigAdGWcAEmAGK.jpg

man, if there's a wwf ppv that shows greater contempt for their audience it's slipped my mind.

The fact that they went with roman isn't even the worst thing. It's that the final 3 was big show, kane and roman. Like, who do they think is watching saying "well I wonder who will win this?"

I legit don't think I'd have been as disgusted if they'd actually chose two younger heels like Rusev and Cesaro.
I think the cherry on that shit sundae was watching Kane and The Big Show pick up all the fan favourites one by one and slowly dump them over the top rope.

God what an awful fucking match.

I legit don't think I'd have been as disgusted if they'd actually chose two younger heels like Rusev(true last, not that stupid HBK spot they did) and Cesaro.

I rewatched it last night and I can't believe how badly it was received. Roman was getting good heat before that but RR'15 pretty much killed his legitimacy off.

Don't we all.

Nah man I mean life is gr8 but Twitter is a dumpster right now

On a completely random out of nowhere spot. They really fucked themselves with how they handled Daniel Bryan two consecutive Rumbles in a row. Kind of impressive honestly.

Well the first time gave us Roman murdering everyone which was fucking awesome, and that triggered Bryan getting into the main in the first place

The second one was probably them being concerned about his injury

klonere

Banned
On a completely random out of nowhere spot. They really fucked themselves with how they handled Daniel Bryan two consecutive Rumbles in a row. Kind of impressive honestly.

The best part is that it was part of BRAY WYATT DEVASTATING THE RUMBLE which of course led to him losing at Mania while injured to Taker.

uuughhhhhh

Mahonay

Banned
Nah man I mean life is gr8 but Twitter is a dumpster right now

Well the first time gave us Roman murdering everyone which was fucking awesome, and that triggered Bryan getting into the main in the first place

The second one was probably them being concerned about his injury
First part: Bryan winning at Mania was pretty much an accident since it was never a part of the plans.

Second part: He was in a fucking ladder match at WM31.

First part: Bryan winning at Mania was pretty much an accident since it was never a part of the plans.

Second part: He was in a fucking ladder match at WM31.

Rumble made it the plan, you could tell when they had Cole bitching up a storm after he lost at Chamber

Did he do anything in that ladder match? I can't remember

Anth0ny

rumble 2015 is one of the most memorable matches of the modern era for all the wrong reasons, I think

I believe fans will resent roman forever thanks to that match

forever

forever!

imBask

Banned
and you know that by now, Steph and HHH probably convinced themselves that they "created" the Yes Movement and that it was all planned

Top Bottom