• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

Zach

The philanthropy one? There's nothing wrong with it. It's fun for some to misconstrue it to fit whatever narrative they got going on though.
I think a lot of people are turned off by the McMahons not being an altruistic people. They do good things for publicity, empire expansion, profit. Sure, those good things are still good things, but would they be done without the personal gains to be made? I can't say for sure, but I could make an educated guess.

Nekofrog

Banned
Stephanie the character is an awful Mary sue who can't decide if she wants to be a good guy or a bad guy at any given moment. This causes a cognitive dissonance whenever she legitimately tries to do or say good guy things because it comes off as insincere when in the second half of the same show she's doing bad guy things again for the convenience of whatever story they're trying to tell

Stephanie the person is fine. I don't get the behind the scenes "digs" at her as a person regarding the branding quotes or any of that stuff. In fact I'm pretty opposed to personal attacks at any of the performers male or female unless they're 1. Giant assholes irl or 2. Xpac

Will money m*rks WCPW join the Flo
Go with the Flo.
I don't really think she put Vickie over as she was still embarrassed and was fire irrc.
Vickie was retiring, and she got the last laugh on Steph. I'd call that putting someone over.
Beef, if we have to think this hard of when Stephanie has put people over, maybe that should tell you something.

I didn't have to think hard at all, actually.

Heroman

Banned
Almost everyone still hated Roman Reigns at this point. Heel HHH was getting cheered over him. They chose the absolute wrong person. I certainly didn't feel good about it then. Most people don't even remember.

Uncle Ruckus
Uncle Ruckus has over more people than Stephanie.

*eatspopcorn.gif*
*sipspatron.gif
giphy.gif

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
We argue a lot on here. And get shit for it. But

At least it's not an echo chamber like most of the rest of this forum

Mahonay

Banned
We argue a lot on here. And get shit for it. But

At least it's not an echo chamber like most of the rest of this forum
We answer each other directly and actually read the other previous posts, which is getting a bit lost on GAF as it grows to a massive size.

Top Bottom