• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

There's still time.
superfansid.jpg

Nekofrog

Banned
No you guys don't understand. X-pac subjected me to horrors untold back in the late 90s when the batteries in my remote control died and I didn't have any to replace them with and change the channel.

Screw x-pac 4-4-4 life

No you guys don't understand. X-pac subjected me to horrors untold back in the late 90s when the batteries in my remote control died and I didn't have any to replace them with and change the channel.

Screw x-pac 4-4-4 life
Disrespecting pac. I'll break your ass boy.

Menome

Screw x-pac 4-4-4 life

What was wrong with the controls on the TV itself? You can't blame X-Pac for you not moving 6ft.

He'd have launched himself at that screen and bronco-bustered the buttons until Jeopardy came on instead.

That's the problem with youngsters these days. No TV workrate.

Toki767

If Renee isn't hosting then there's no reason to watch.

Foley isn't going to go as far off script as Bryan.

Though it'll be a nice test to see how likeable Reigns is when he doesn't have writers.

X-Pac was a fantastic performer, any of the big names back then would vouch for that. He wasn't a great person back in the day, but IIRC he attempted suicide at one of his lowest lows and he's come back and turned his life around from then on. What other guy can tear his ass open in the ring, and not take himself so seriously about it..?

X-Pac heat may have been an apropos term back in the day. But ultimately, he has been more of a positive than a negative for the industry. There are far worse figures for you nerds to pick on and hate. :[ Leave X-Pac alone!

MAKE SOME NOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISEEEE!

tumblr_nn2i30Z0H51utpkebo1_250.gif

Nekofrog

Banned
What was wrong with the controls on the TV itself? You can't blame X-Pac for you not moving 6ft.

He'd have launched himself at that screen and bronco-bustered the buttons until Jeopardy came on instead.

That's the problem with youngsters these days. No TV workrate.

I tried to train my dog to go change the channel on command with his nose by saying "xpac, boy! Xpac!" But he was just a dog so he didn't understand

shanafan

Does this RAW already feel like it's going to be a wash? The PPV is this weekend, the matches are set.. what can really happen?

Mahonay

Banned
Does this RAW already feel like it's going to be a wash? The PPV is this weekend, the matches are set.. what can really happen?
Go-home RAWs have been mostly terrible for the past couple of years. I'm not watching this until later so I can skim through to the good segments, if there are any.

Top Bottom