• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

Strax

I'm about 10 seconds from turning this off

fb1a79b8a3951114dcbeb8ccd6d8ee66.png

UberTag

scripted comedy #1 babyface is just the worst
It's never been great and yet the writers keep going back to that well. We might dog Reigns but his "character" - as written by the folks posturing as WWE Creative - has never been good and only serves to sink whomever gets saddled with it. Be it Rollins or anyone else.

It's total Vince humor.
This is why they keep going to that well. Vince finds it funny. Vince also thinks Donald Trump would make a great president.

orioto

Good Art™
That's funny how they needed some weeks to understand the only way for Rollins to look kinda cool versus Owens was to have Owens shut up ... Owens is not doing any promos anymore actually since 2 or 3 weeks to avoid being too cool or funny

Wagram

This whole "Triple Main Event" thing feels like such a half step for the women. If they go on first it says they don't believe in them enough to truly main event or even if they head last it's them telling fans to not worry that they have other high profile matches.

somedevil

That's funny how they needed some weeks to understand the only way for Rollins to look kinda cool versus Owens was to have Owens shut up ... Owens is not doing any promos anymore actually since 2 or 3 weeks to avoid being too cool or funny

Owens is a heel and he is actually getting heat instead of being cheered for being the cool heel. So its been a success.

I just watched an 18 minute promo with a list as it's focus.

The main authority figure of this brand came out to assure a 45 year old man she'd get his list back.

I just...

OH GOOD, WE'RE BACK FROM COMMERCIAL AND WE'RE BACK ON THE LIST

Top Bottom