• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

Holy shit. I stand corrected. I never saw this before. WCW?

What is the context here?

Ever been slapped in the tit?

Solid submission

Oersted

There are two matches on the Hell in the Cell Card were the titles somewhat matter.

Tag team which has no heat and women, with the match having been giving away on Raw twice. Oh yeah,has now also bern givong away.

This company.jif

Went back to see what Gaf's reactions to the Shield's debut was like and y'all were fucking hot for Ambrose. Everyone was losing it over him. Confirming that FCW Ambrose is best Ambrose.

tumblr_naol6y0JME1socuwlo1_250.gif

Zach

Holy shit. I stand corrected. I never saw this before. WCW?

What is the context here?
Yeah, WCW. I can't explain it. It's just disgusting.

Shoot: Wrestlers need to give up the long hair look. Only a few of them actually look good with long hair, most look better with short hair, and most with long hair cling to that long hair for far too long (see: HBK, X-Pac)
Don't hate me because I'm beautiful, Sephzilla.

Went back to see what Gaf's reactions to the Shield's debut was like and y'all were fucking hot for Ambrose. Everyone was losing it over him. Confirming that FCW Ambrose is best Ambrose.

tumblr_naol6y0JME1socuwlo1_250.gif

To be honest I loved the shield as a stable. I thought nearly all of their matches were brilliant. That TLC against Team Hell no was brilliant. So was their brief rivalry with Evolution.

Since their split I think Ambrose is shit, Reigns is boring as hell on the mic but capable of a good match (last man standing Vs Big Show at Extreme Rules '15 jumps to mind) and Rollins is the most capable of the trio as a singles star but still somewhat of an unfinished article despite his age.

I wish they kept him face though. He was OVER in the shield. Should have had Reigns or Ambrose do the authority backstab

The order of the best and worst of Ambrose is simple:

FCW Ambrose- GOAT

tumblr_naol6y0JME1socuwlo2_250.gif

Shield Ambrose- A+. Only time he ever looked in proper wrestling shape

tumblr_o2tbdbKAqg1sfgulqo1_250.gif

2014 Seth-Feud Ambrose- Da Fucking Lunatic Fringe who had muscle mass for like five seconds and WWE were dumb enough not to pull the trigger on him then

Ub7emst.gif

Post-2014 'Phone-In because my buddies are getting the main event spot and not me' Ambrose- The Beginning of the End

haq2ZAK.gif

2016 Ambrose- Noodle Armed Motherfucker who's good on the mic and forgettable in the ring

tumblr_o54eqqBSaO1sbzhteo1_500.gif

Remember that first time The Shield and the Wyatts had a showdown and it was the coolest thing?

That's another great shame (I do remember it being epic too)

Luke Harper can wrestle really well and I believe him as a crazy more than Ambrose. He deserves a push.

Bray Wyatt as a gimmick and a mic talker is brilliant. His in-ring needs work as he's boring as hell but they just keep building him as a heel only to get squashed.

It hurts Harper by being loyal to Wyatt. Idiocy.

I fully blame Cena for the below. He could have covered for Ambrose but he stayed up there like a mark. Useless twat.

Post-2014 'Phone-In because my buddies are getting the main event spot and not me' Ambrose- The Beginning of the End

haq2ZAK.gif

I would really love to see Rusev go less comedic, but i know it's working well for him

The WWE really needs a Naito level heel again. Someone who just DNGAF about anything upstanding or whatever.

It's all fair in wrestling submissions. Big Daddy V had a wrestling submission where he would grind into someone's ass until they gave up. Not joking.

I remember that! It wasn't grinding it was full on dry humping.

Rikishi rubbing his ass in the face too if we are gonna go full offended

Yeah but he's still going to get his own network wherever it is and make money off rubes who will slavishly follow him because he represents their bitter souls the best.

It's actually kind of like WWE

If it's $15 a month and gets more viewers than the Network (the latter is almost certainly happening) I can definitely see HHH and Vince upping the price :)

Shoot: Wrestlers need to give up the long hair look. Only a few of them actually look good with long hair, most look better with short hair, and most with long hair cling to that long hair for far too long (see: HBK, X-Pac)

On the other hand, I'll see the world burn before forcing Daisuke Sekimoto to give up that glorious mullet.
tumblr_mymgx2ZTYm1qj1jhno1_400.jpg

klonere

Banned
If it's $15 a month and gets more viewers than the Network (the latter is almost certainly happening) I can definitely see HHH and Vince upping the price :)

I can't find it now but one of the big news sites, it might have been Reuters put up an interactive graph of how much subscribers a Trump OTT service would have to have to work. They had little real world examples of various subscriber counts with WWE Network being on the high end which I found funny.

Heel Roman would be so good

So sayeth all of us

Raw sucks right now I have no enthusiasm at all.

As I've stated before I have been going through all the years of WWE

I must say seeing 2014 onwards for the first time and now up to mid 2015 I must say it's getting alot worse and alot more generic and boring.

1 or 2 good matches per PPV, most boring and bland. The occasional brilliant match.

It's no wonder ratings are at their lowest ever or something

Sephzilla

So Vince apparently lost his shit during the Heyman/Brock segment and that's why Heyman just threw the mic and left.
https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comments/59ac69/alvarez_on_wor_vince_blew_a_gasket_during/

He legit needs someone to take weekly booking responsibilities away from him. He must be losing it if he really thought Brock wasn't going to get cheered in god damn Minnesota.

Vince: "But he's a heel going up against Goldberg! Why would these Minnesota fans cheer for a guy who only won 2 national championships for the University of Minnesota, tried out for the Minnesota Vikings, and was wearing a shirt that had purple and gold on it to the ring!?"

jmdajr

Yeah but he's still going to get his own network wherever it is and make money off rubes who will slavishly follow him because he represents their bitter souls the best.

It's actually kind of like WWE

Making money off suckers till the end.

sad!

Still surprised the doof didn't get a spot on RAW. It's not like you can embarrass yourself even more.

I guess no candidates have appeared since since Obama/Cain.

Vince: "But he's a heel going up against Goldberg! Why would these Minnesota fans cheer for a guy who only won 2 national championships for the University of Minnesota, tried out for the Minnesota Vikings, and was wearing a shirt that had purple and gold on it to the ring!?"

"Don't tell me damnit! I'm Vincent Kennedy McMahon! You can kiss my ass"

I can hear it now and in future interviews

Brock screwed Brock

As I've stated before I have been going through all the years of WWE

I must say seeing 2014 onwards for the first time and now up to mid 2015 I must say it's getting alot worse and alot more generic and boring.

1 or 2 good matches per PPV, most boring and bland. The occasional brilliant match.

It's no wonder ratings are at their lowest ever or something
I think that's worse than being straight up bad in a lot of ways, at least when something's truly awful it has a 'car-crash TV' element going for it but RAW doesn't even have that. It's just so sterile.

klonere

Banned

CvnbwMvWgAEKVmX.jpg

jmdajr

What the fuck did he think was going to happen? Why not hold that show in Atlanta or something?

edit:lmao

Top Bottom