• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

Heroman

Banned
Vince: "But he's a heel going up against Goldberg! Why would these Minnesota fans cheer for a guy who only won 2 national championships for the University of Minnesota, tried out for the Minnesota Vikings, and was wearing a shirt that had purple and gold on it to the ring!?"
Because he is Canadian

Vince: "But he's a heel going up against Goldberg! Why would these Minnesota fans cheer for a guy who only won 2 national championships for the University of Minnesota, tried out for the Minnesota Vikings, and was wearing a shirt that had purple and gold on it to the ring!?"

The stadium they were in is FIVE MILES from the university of minnesota

vince is the king of goofs

I think that's worse than being straight up bad in a lot of ways, at least when something's truly awful it has a 'car-crash TV' element going for it but RAW doesn't even have that. It's just so sterile.

Yeah that's true. Maybe that's why Ellsworth gets so much love. He's awful but he's funny awful not "Created Superstar 1" level of boring

Heroman

Banned
82998596.gif

This man is going to challenge Okada for the belt at the dome

klonere

Banned
No really, I understand the constraints of working in the creative framework of the WWE somewhat

but the writers need all to be fired out of a cannon into the sun. Except maybe Ryan Ward.

Mahonay

Banned
Curtis Axel signs were confiscated last night

They really don't give a shit about having people over in their hometowns
That doesn't even make any fucking sense. Axel played full-on hometown hero face last night. The signs would have helped get that across. That company is full of god damn idiots.

No really, I understand the constraints of working in the creative framework of the WWE somewhat

but the writers need all to be fired out of a cannon into the sun. Except maybe Ryan Ward.

Great, then some talented writers can come in, have vince browbeat them to the point they don't care anymore and we're right back where we started.

We get this crap because they pitch what they think Vince will like. And he does! He thinks he puts on GREAT shows.

We get this crap because they pitch what they think Vince will like. And he does! He thinks he puts on GREAT shows.

The above is probably the exact reason he was so pissed that NXT was getting 'better than Raw' chants

Isn't Mick Foley's son on the writing team?

Are his scripts in crayon or what? Have a word Mick

I bet Vince legit thinks Brock is Canadian and he's only billed from Minnesota.

...But that still wouldn't excuse the fact that he sent him to be booed by Minnesota crowds.

Incoming segment of Brock kicking a baby and yelling 'It wasn't my fault'

That's a guaranteed bad heat magnet

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
The one guy I'm stunned isn't in NXT is Cole. He seemed like a sure bet a few years ago. And apparently they really like him, so it's surprising they haven't been able to get him.
They are trying to get him but ROH says he's under contract til mid 2017.

Mahonay

Banned
Catching up on last week's NXT.

I see Roode upgraded his robe to extra sparkly. Also thank god he changed his finisher to an impaler DDT.

Dillinger vs Roode at Toronto is a great booking choice.

klonere

Banned
i dunno, his matches are good like

tbf I've only seen a few PWG matches that haven't impressed me and he's getting the Jay Lethal treatment in NJPW which is to say random zero story matches with no heat so

BUT HOW DO YOU HAVE A BAD MATCH WITH OSPREAY IN 2016

tbf I've only seen a few PWG matches that haven't impressed me and he's getting the Jay Lethal treatment in NJPW which is to say random zero story matches with no heat so

BUT HOW DO YOU HAVE A BAD MATCH WITH OSPREAY IN 2016

i thought you did the progress run?

he's got another chance with ospreay in a couple months...

Top Bottom