• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

imBask

Banned
so, was Perkins actually homeless homeless or did he like live with his friend for a couple of weeks and WWE decided to play it up? serious question

Fox318

I swear to god only the fucking carnies give a shit on if the interviewer or ref is taller than the wrestler.

Why not just have a hole in the floor for tome to stand

cordy

Banned
Roman was about to cut a boring, self-serving promo. Gets interrupted by Lana who calls him out on his bullshit.

Roman then he calls Rusev a coward and says he's not attractive. Rusev comes out to fight him face to face and kicks his ass.

Roman then sucker punches him while he's on the ramp.

Roman is just the dirt worst.

Whine when Roman closes the show. Whine when Roman opens the show. Stay mad brehs.
yVtt0Te.gif

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Well USA's website isn't working for me right now and it's just as well I was done with Raw anyways.

Wagram

Cool the Women's Championship is the main event. Really wish the title matches for all would go on last since they're supposed to have value.

ReiGun

To recap this feud is:

Rusev gets his ass kicked so hard that the match is canceled

Rusev loses

Rusev loses the rematch

Rusev loses in hell in a cell

You forget the part where Rusev was fighting for his wife's honor after Roman ruined their wedding for no reason.

That's important to really drive home what a punk ass Rusev looks like after this feud.

Rockandrollclown

lookwhatyou'vedone
They really need to have Rusev look dominant at some point during this feud. I just feel like reigns is picking on someone beneath him at this point.

Fox318

its amazing how just a different production company (2k) can make the wrestlers look so much better in videos and promos. That Sting one from 2 years ago for example was way better than how WWE actually used Sting.

Syder

Cool the Women's Championship is the main event. Really wish the title matches for all would go on last since they're supposed to have value.
Doesn't the final hour do so poor on ratings now that putting something there isn't really important at all?

Man God

Non-Canon Member
What the fuck, Eddie Edwards just beat Beautiful Bobby Lashley for the belt.

Lashley is probably the second highest paid person in TNA behind Jeff Hardy. Maybe he is sick of it and going MMA only, or maybe they can't afford to pay him.

dream

Lashley is probably the second highest paid person in TNA behind Jeff Hardy. Maybe he is sick of it and going MMA only, or maybe they can't afford to pay him.

The only way taking the belt off of Beautiful Bobby can make sense is if he's going to fight The Ryback on NYE. And even then, why put it on Eddie Edwards? It should have gone to EC3. EC3 is great.

Heroman

Banned
I mean these aren't doing anything different from what we see weekly on evey other match. Like atleast get some dudes who do a shit of flip be the champ and challenger

UberTag

To recap this feud is:

Rusev gets his ass kicked so hard that the match is canceled

Rusev loses

Rusev loses the rematch

Rusev loses in hell in a cell
Now that Cena's officially a part-timer, his booking had to go somewhere.

Unfortunately Rusev has run into this "never gets put over" booking nightmare twice. If anyone should bolt for New Japan, it's him.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
The only way taking the belt off of Beautiful Bobby can make sense is if he's going to fight The Ryback on NYE. And even then, why put it on Eddie Edwards? It should have gone to EC3. EC3 is great.

It makes no sense. If you're going to do some stunt title swaps just put it on Cody. EC3 makes too much sense which is why they didn't do it. But putting it on EE means a heel turn out of nowhere next episode or have him feud with one of the other main event heels. OH WAIT THERE ARE NO OTHER MAIN EVENT HEELS.

Top Bottom