• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

Kaladin

Totally welcome. It's the perfect level of absurdity for Pro-Wrestling fans. Plus we should all be counting our blessings that it's cat-fancier Billy Corgan trying to take over and not the Insane Clown Posse.

ICP are money marks for their own promotion, they don't need TNA.

Heroman

Banned
http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1300663

The federal government's coming for Vince's ass again

ntXcohq.gif

Kaladin

More from TNA's lawyers:

Parham vigorously denies financial details were hidden from Corgan.

Parham said Corgan is attempting to cause TNA to default on his own loan.

Parham said injunctive relief should be used sparingly. He says Corgan has not suffered irreparable harm.

Parham said Corgan wanted to get rid of all managers and appoont himself manager.

Parham says Dixies manager rights cant be transferred under the law.

Cont.

Parham said the contract between Corgan and Carter is illegal under TN law. So Carter cant transfer her mgr rights even if TNA is insolvent.

Parham said cash flow is a small part of the story. He says people want to buy TNA bc it is valuable.

https://twitter.com/tnnaterau

Kaladin

I fully believe the $5 million paid to Trump's Foundation was payment for his appearances during that time. I don't know about the $6 mill from Linda.

Kaladin

Wouldn't you guys agree, that if you give someone a loan twice, and they don't repay it and come to you wanting a third loan, that you're going to make that third loan have some ridiculous interest and clauses to make it worth your time?

The Vince McMahon character of 2003 basically is Donald Trump: sexually assaults women, insults disabled people (Zach Gowen), creepy and overtly sexual relationship with his daughter.

Wouldn't you guys agree, that if you give someone a loan twice, and they don't repay it and come to you wanting a third loan, that you're going to make that third loan have some ridiculous interest and clauses to make it worth your time?
Pretty much. If they fuck up the next time, I take the clothes off of their back and get their house.

I fully believe the $5 million paid to Trump's Foundation was payment for his appearances during that time. I don't know about the $6 mill from Linda.
Aren't charitable donations deductible? That's probably why the $5 million was paid to the Trump Foundation and not Trump himself.

Kaladin

Barring the legality of Corgan's loan contract with TNA, I think Corgan has the better case here. TNA is trying to paint a picture of a predatory loan shark while he seems to have more evidence and history on his side. I think TNA will prove insolvent and go to Corgan on Monday.

Top Bottom