• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

So I know a common complaint about WWE is the camera shots. But what are some of your favorite shots? This isn't WWE exclusive, btw, I'm talking in general.

Two that come to mind (and I'm on mobile so I can't post them well) are Cena's walk to the ring with the belt above his head at an ECW PPV, and the wide shot of Punk sitting in the ring at MITB in Chicago.

klonere

Banned
So I know a common complaint about WWE is the camera shots. But what are some of your favorite shots? This isn't WWE exclusive, btw, I'm talking in general.

Two that come to mind (and I'm on mobile so I can't post them well) are Cena's walk to the ring with the belt above his head at an ECW PPV, and the wide shot of Punk sitting in the ring at MITB in Chicago.

k1BGd2v.gif

imBask

Banned

I was about to mention the MiTB shot too, i'll add the wide arena shot they did right before his music hit just before that same entrance, with the crowd chanting CM Punk

Cody revolutionized wrestling as much as NXT revolutionized wrestling and no one said anything then so it's like whatever. Why start getting petulant about that stuff now?

Both are hyperbole, but NXT has gone further in terms of the types of talent they're signing and the outside talent they're willing to use than anyone could have expected from WWE, what the fuck's Cody done? Made a list and had some underwhelming matches? Dude would've got booked everywhere regardless, as does any remotely popular WWE cast-off.

Rainmaker pose.

VuJh7v0.gif

Is this that shoot title?
Three three-minute matches, judges give the points. Sandow was shit in the match to win it.

tumblr_n4joo475Ot1t0ik4co1_400.gif

Not really an iconic moment but I just love the zoom in on Heyman being flabbergasted.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA

This is probably my favorite entrance ever and the camera work is part of it. It's not that theatrical compared to shit like Undertaker and Muta did or whatever but it's just so 'Final Boss of Pro Wrestling'
tumblr_n37w3qZAnF1qheak7o1_250.gif

tumblr_n37w3qZAnF1qheak7o2_r1_250.gif

tumblr_n37w3qZAnF1qheak7o3_r1_250.gif

tumblr_n37w3qZAnF1qheak7o4_r1_250.gif

tumblr_n37w3qZAnF1qheak7o5_r1_250.gif

tumblr_n37w3qZAnF1qheak7o6_r1_250.gif

tumblr_n37w3qZAnF1qheak7o7_r1_250.gif

This is easily forgotten, but I really like the composition of this shot:
http://rebrn.com/re/aj-paige-and-an-example-of-when-wwes-camera-game-is-on-point-noc-822799/

The above-the-ring perspective on LU is pretty great.

Tagyhag

One of the best rumble moments.

qhjY4wv.gif

And a timeless classic

vadix02.gif

kiguel182

I love how Bryan says whatever he wants, clearly shitting on Raw, but at the same time keeps it kayfabe just enough to make sense within this show.

He is doing great as a GM. Especially since he probably just wishes he could wrestle.

giphy.gif

and

tumblr_mhessl5jXT1rt73joo5_250.gif

Probably the two shots I most associate with pro wrestling.

Three three-minute matches, judges give the points. Sandow was shit in the match to win it.

tumblr_n4joo475Ot1t0ik4co1_400.gif
What kind of bullshit is that?

Not really an iconic moment but I just love the zoom in on Heyman being flabbergasted.

I mean, as long as you don't expect sex or alone time. #14YearsMarried
Surprisingly, I get my alone time. She works away from the home, I work from home lol
Blue's still a rookie at that. He should grab our bags until he masters it.. Hehehe
Always trying to scheme and shit.

Top of my head?

PhxNYqQ.gif

klonere

Banned
This is probably my favorite entrance ever and the camera work is part of it. It's not that theatrical compared to shit like Undertaker and Muta did or whatever but it's just so 'Final Boss of Pro Wrestling'

tumblr_n37w3qZAnF1qheak7o7_r1_250.gif

I love this whole entrance in general but this shot is just fucking incredible.

https://67.media.tumblr.com/8b283ae17b7c7e4cc082bf020c5f3f44/tumblr_n37w3qZAnF1qheak7o1_250.gif[/IG]
[IMG]https://67.media.tumblr.com/a25ab7a56c0a766e6e3395c0048f2d37/tumblr_n37w3qZAnF1qheak7o2_r1_250.gif[/MG]
[IMG]https://66.media.tumblr.com/a8ca8a8ae21ab39aaf61272e77a63ba1/tumblr_n37w3qZAnF1qheak7o3_r1_250.gif[/IG]
[IMG]https://66.media.tumblr.com/48b8efea06433e22e72c01aa6555fa0a/tumblr_n37w3qZAnF1qheak7o4_r1_250.gif[/IG]
[IMG]https://67.media.tumblr.com/ce06e5e3a238106b9c1f31cb79e07fe5/tumblr_n37w3qZAnF1qheak7o5_r1_250.gif[/IG]
[IMG]https://67.media.tumblr.com/bc3e0fdb896ef750ab4441ea4c5f98cf/tumblr_n37w3qZAnF1qheak7o6_r1_250.gif[/IG]
[IMG]https://66.media.tumblr.com/d7d2e52e4030ebb74b7ced991f4e9df5/tumblr_n37w3qZAnF1qheak7o7_r1_250.gif[/IG][/QUOTE]

holy shit

Guzim

I love during Bryan's entrance at Wrestlemania XXX when he's at the ring post,and there's a wide shot of the entire crowd chanting Yes!

https://youtu.be/x99NSIrpJEk?t=4m06s

I can't find it, but I'm pretty sure there's a camera shot from above of Jeff Hardy doing a Swanton Bomb off the top of a ladder that I love.

Above the ring always looked pretty great.

Top Bottom