• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

Mahonay

Banned
It's probably that her voice is quite deep and sounds masculine which would probably terrify a man like Dunn.
LkW21Uk.gif

Because she sounds like shit and has a terrible accent.

Same goes for Sheamus.

The accent sounds hot on a girl. Like Australian.

Sheamus is a hack. Always found him proper boring.

Vince does love his Irish though.

Finn Balor
Finlay
Hornswoggle (not actually Irish but ya know)
Becky Lynch
Sheamus

Cosmozone

The whole Roman Reigns situation has proved that Vince won't do what the audience wants or the show needs no matter how loud they cheer or boo or don't watch his shows.

But fear not, I've got the perfect solution: Asuka must seduce Vince IRL. And with "seduce", I mean he will instinctively know that he'll soon be dead if he doesn't comply. Then, when he eats out of her hand, he'll fire all the right people.

ReiGun

According to Bryan Alvarez, Kevin Dunn hates Becky's accent and doesn't want to hear it anymore so she isn't going to get a lot of promo time in the future

Vince... I just don't think anyone likes accents. We needs to drive profits for our Smackdown Entertainment brand. The Becky Lynch brand isn't a vehicle in which to do that.
Becky's accent is rough, but it adds to her charm, I think. And the crowd clearly doesn't care cause she's still over as hell.

If this is true, attitudes are like this are why this company is where it is. If the crowd loves Becky, what does it matter what you think of her accent? It's like these people can't put their own ego and taste aside to make money.

klonere

Banned
Man that Ethan Page vs Thatcher title match was real bad but I still really like Thatcher

I think there is something wrong with me

Man that Ethan Page vs Thatcher title match was real bad but I still really like Thatcher

I think there is something wrong with me

Thatcher vs Gulak was amazing, best Thatch Man match in forever. I'm not the biggest fan of ol' Trashy Tim, but I think he does better outside of EVOLVE. Wasn't the guy to put at the forefront, imo.

The thing I'm most worried about right now is really Stardom. If Shirai and Hojo both go, not only is Stardom dead, but really mainstream joshi likely is too. Stardom was its closest thing to being something in the country again, and Stardom already suffered big in the last few years when that ridiculous Yoshiko/Act Yasukawa shoot incident ended both careers

Last thing wrestling needs is more entire genres or territories wiped off the map

Top Bottom