• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Cobb vs Riddle in AAW kind of cinched for me that those two guys are going to be THE guys in independent wrestling in 2017. If they're not already.

Hasney

When I whoop yo ass, it's going to be poor you.

yapacation2.gif

5L96XKn.gif

Zach

Kane's black-on-black attire is okay. I mean, kinda dull, but I like the dorky flamez being understated.

The Undertaker, on the other hand, looks like traaash. Like, I thought he was turning a corner after that atrocious run in 2000, but his gear on this show looks Tulsa indie-tier.

Mahonay

Banned
My lady wanted to drink and go hang out last night. Ended up going back to our place and making drunk ass tacos for some friends until God damn 4AM. Had to get up at 8:45AM to get that damn woman ready for work.

Bret...my fookin head feels like I was smokin' crahck with Neidhart.

Me and this coffee right now.
6359729778513925741573385482_giphy.gif

Browny

Banned
I have severe back pains after a very bad night of sleep, which was interrupted numerous times by my youngest.

BritGAF represent. :-(

Catching up on the last PROGRESS show before tomorrow, really enjoyed Kimber Lee vs Kay Lee Ray, hopefully see more of both. Kimber has the most awkward looking suicide dive I've ever seen though

I can't believe my prediction that Nia Jax will do a run-in at HIAC on Sasha is probably gonna be true. Will she rip the door off the cell?

"THAT'S GOTTA BE...THAT'S GOTTA BE NIA JAX! THAT'S GOTTA BE NIA JAX!"

imBask

Banned
I can't believe my prediction that Nia Jax will do a run-in at HIAC on Sasha is probably gonna be true. Will she rip the door off the cell?

how is she going to get in? we're talking about an impenetrable cage here

Zach

Something like:

Big Show vs. Raven - **
Jericho vs. Benoit vs. Eddie vs. X-Pac - ***1/2
Stephanie vs. Trish - **
Austin vs. H - ****
Lawler vs. Richards - *
E+C vs. Dudleyz vs. Brothers of the D - **1/2
Angle vs. Rock - ****

Pretty alright. Plenty to complain about, though. I should go back and read the posts you guys made about this show. The little rundowns you did. Since I skipped 'em before.

DMczaf

What happens when Zach reaches the WrassleGAF years of Wrasslin ? The streams cross and he can start seeing what we thought of PPVs at the time :eek:

Zach

OwensIsNow, your post about No Way Out '01 doesn't sound much different from my assessment...

And Biggest-Geek-Ever:

Austin vs The Game: Best match of the attitude era
Angle vs the 2024 president: Great match that lets you laugh at the oaf Earl Hebner too.

1.) Nah. Although there aren't a ton of great matches during the Attitude Era, so that wouldn't be saying much.

2.) Angle is amazing. Actually he and The Rock are clearly waaay better than Austin and Triple H at this point. Angle seemed to be late on some kick-outs, though, and then Hebner ruined everything like a complete buffoon at the end. Without all those pinfall snafus, I would've said that this regular ol' wrasslin' match was definitely better than The Three Stages of Heck Triple H Rules Look at All These Crazy Matches He's Been in Over the Last Year-Plus SPECTACULAR EXTRAVAGANZA S-S-S-SUCK IT.

I can't believe a handful of impressionable children think Triple H was a top star. Ha!

somedevil

They taped two matches for the Dusty Classic last night on the NXT show where Meltzer lives and attended the show:

Thorne defeated Strong in a singles match due to Aries eye injury. So TM-61 faces Sanity in the semifinal.

The Authors of Pain defeated Jose and Swann. So they face Gargano and Ciampa in the other semifinal

My guess if they tape the semifinals it will be on Sundays NXT show in Los Angeles.

Time to give her a new gimmick, Kanetta, with a mask she can actually look intimidating!

They taped two matches for the Dusty Classic last night on the NXT show where Meltzer lives and attended the show:

Thorne defeated Strong in a singles match due to Aries eye injury. So TM-61 faces Sanity in the semifinal.

The Authors of Pain defeated Jose and Swann. So they face Gargano and Ciampa in the other semifinal

My guess if they tape the semifinals it will be on Sundays NXT show in Los Angeles.

Yo, fuck the Authors of Pain. For real.

They're 753% worse than the Australian women teaming up with each other, which is still pretty embarrassing.

Top Bottom