• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

This thread is going to be so salty during Sasha's celebration promo next week.

I don't even dislike Sasha that much, what actually gets me upset is them never just putting one wrestler over the other, let Sasha look dominant for a while, don't just let Charlotte win clean over her a month later.

Just pick a fucking lane.

They didn't even have a winner in a best of seven series

It would be nice if this was the blow off for the feud and they never interacted directly again, and they take some time and get into feuds with other wrestlers.

I expect instead Charlotte to interfere and demand a match at HIAC, where she wins due to some Dana shenanigans.

It would be nice if this was the blow off for the feud and they never interacted directly again, and they take some time and get into feuds with other wrestlers.

I expect instead Charlotte to interfere and demand a match at HIAC, where she wins due to some Dana shenanigans.
You know I would laugh if this turned into a feud where Sasha and Charlotte constantly trade the belts due to them losing the belts to each other but then automatically winning the rematch to keep the circle of their matches going and going.

They didn't even have a winner in a best of seven series
They have done some amazing stuff lately, have a best of seven end 50/50, and have Bray win and lose on the same PPV for another 50/50.

50-50-12.jpg

You know I would laugh if this turned into a feud where Sasha and Charlotte constantly trade the belts due to them losing the belts to each other but then automatically winning the rematch to keep the circle of their matches going and going.
That sounds horrible and extremely likely fuck.

Raw64life

To be fair Charlotte has done that spot a bunch of times before and she always lands on her feet before quickly tumbling to the floor to make it look like a "dive" when it really isn't.

Compare it to this:

MizTruthBotch.gif

I like Charlotte switching her moveset up more and more with each match. She brings out a lot of great stuff.

In a way that match kind of represented Raw's women's division on paper. Great wrestlers with awful booking.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I don't think I've ever seen an ex-WWE guy go from 'big deal' to 'who the fuck cares' so quickly as Damien Sandow in TNA.

To be fair Charlotte has done that spot a bunch of times before and she always lands on her feet before quickly tumbling to the floor to make it look like a "dive" when it really isn't.

Compare it to this:

MizTruthBotch.gif

Sasha'a still learning, give her some time and she'll be rolling out of the way of Cesaro-esque suicide dives in a snap

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Dream, these TNA results with using Generic Genericsson over E Li Drake have shaken my faith a little bit. I need some reassurance here.

Can women wrestlers just go back to normal hair. Please.
Going by this picture, I don't think you want to see her "normal" hair. Edges are completely gone. Poor thing.

Alicia had a pretty dope mohawk a while back and they messed it up by adding tracks to it. Sad.

Friends, I'm not sure where to start when it comes to indie wrestling and I'm looking for some opinions. I'm looking at Progress as the front runner because research shows they focus on long term storylines and that's my shit. Then there's PWG & Evolve but I don't really like the lighthearted comedy of PWG.

So friends...

Should I watch Raw or another couple episodes of Luke Cage?
Well in that case Luke wins out.

bbd23

well I watched westworld instead of RAW and it was great!

what the hell are they doing to emma lmao that name is just....wow.

cant wait for smackdown though!

Woods had a sick burn on KO. It was hilarious.

On another note Corey sometimes goes a little too over board on being a heel announcer.

I'm surprised they were able to do a celebrity segment and not have it end up being really cringey or overbearing.

The gift of Jericho.

Pikma

Banned
WHAT IN THE FUCK!?! THEY GETTING RID OF HEEL EMMA!?!.....

Fuckin WWE knows how to keep their chosen ones (Charlotte) over. They don't want heel Emma to shine so they pull this shit. This will hurt definitely hurt Emma smh.
What the fuck does that even mean? Charlotte doesn't need any of that dumb shit, she's already on top of the division.

Or is she not cool to cheer for because she has not been neglected like your favorite mistreated superstar?

What the fuck does that even mean? Charlotte doesn't need any of that dumb shit, she's already on top of the division.

Or is she not cool to cheer for because she has not been neglected like your favorite mistreated superstar?
Yo she's only on top because of her dad, she couldn't have done that flip tonight if she didn't have that legacy

Dangerous to work with and green, also we want Sasha

Cagey

Banned
"Enough with the references" were the truest words spoken tonight. Coli for Kids is lame and stale as all hell.

Emma's new gimmick is a blonde with a nice pair of enhancements. Hm.

Jericho is the best thing about WWE television right now and it's almost 2017.

Top Bottom