• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Even if that were so, most WWE talent gets maybe 100~150k a year, where even someone on a CW show gets somewhere around 40k per episode.

WWE gets 160 million a year from their TV deal alone, and that's discounting additional income from advertising, merchandising sales and selling tickets. Their talent, especially the ones in the upper midcard, are way underpaid, once again pointing out that aside from catering and make-up, they have to pay everything out-of-pocket themselves.
They're making substantially more than that. It wouldn't be worth it if they made 100K minus the cost of 50 flights a year

Sephzilla

Look at all those dudes working themselves into shoot over PS Vr
I want one for some strange reason

I kind of want one mostly for Ace Combat 7. But I'm going to wait until its out for a bit and there's some consumer word of mouth because I'm still not sold that VR isn't just going to be the next big gaming fad that dies in a year or two like motion controls or 3D

Kurita

VQtgUC4.png

klonere

Banned
didn't he buy the house jay z and beyonce wanted

and convert the basement into willy wonka's chocolate factory

JUST BE HAPPY NOTCH JEEEEZ

I'm pretty sure he just read some Nietzsche and took some expensive downers and is riding it out with his sweaty fingers bashing away tweets.

Zach

Look at all those dudes working themselves into shoot over PS Vr
I want one for some strange reason

I haven't read through the review thread yet, but I kinda want one even though I know it'd be wise to take a wait-and-see approach. But in times like this it's nice to have a teenage son, as I can just let his Xmas List decide for me. :D

Heroman

Banned
I haven't read through the review thread yet, but I kinda want one even though I know it'd be wise to take a wait-and-see approach. But in times like this it's nice to have a teenage son, as I can just let his Xmas List decide for me. :D

Teenage son, Zach how old are you?

Sephzilla

brock-lesnar-crashes-hulk-hogans-620x350.jpg

Party's over, Grandpa

Goldberg vs Lesnar at survivor Series? What is this madness?

Thankfully they were never going to do that shit at another Mania

They barely had enough balls to put on the shitfest 7 hour Mania that ended with Roman's Rise, you think they'd have the guts to try another shit roid man Mania match, this time main eventing after 8 solid hours of fuck finishes or stupid booking?

Pretty neat, we apparently just sold a Segway X2 to Linda McMahon. I'm not sure why she of all people would need one, but it was someone buying it for her as a gift.

Sephzilla

JIM ROSS SAYS WWE BUYING TNA VIDEO LIBRARY NOT THE PROMOTION

DEAL IS IMMINENT

woahhhh

So wait, WWE would get the rights to the tape library but the promotion would live on? So TNA wouldn't even have rights to their own history?

This is the most Dixie Carter moment possible

Rockandrollclown

lookwhatyou'vedone
If the promotion lives on, I wonder how that works. Would WWE just have access to the video library up until this point? Seems like one of the main things you would want if the promotion lives on is access to the whole "broken" saga.

jmdajr

Damn DM. Del Rio was actually in a shoot fight!

The confrontation took place in San Antonio when the driver of a car hit Del Rio’s car. Del Rio and the driver both exited their cars and then some words were exchanged before the driver pulled a knife. As Del Rio went to walk away he was attacked from behind and slashed. Del Rio then tried to turn around and as he did the man tried to slash his face but Del Rio was able to move and was instead slashed in the head.

Del Rio then took the man down and in the process the driver slashed and stabbed Del Rio’s arm. Del Rio eventually was able to get the knife from the driver but in the end the driver was able to get in his car and leave. Witnesses were able to get the driver’s license plate number but there’s no word on if he’s been arrested. Police came, a report was filed and Del Rio went to the hospital to get stitches. He lost a lot of blood but is he said to be alright.

Kaladin

I hate you guys.

You get to experience some amazing stuff though. Samoa Joe's incredible run when he debuts, Angle vs Joe, AMW vs XXX, Team Canada, the X division when it still meant something, Claire Lynch, Joker Sting, Kurt Angle vs Desmond Wolfe (Nigel McGuinness), Final Boss Bobby Rooooooooo, Fire Russo chants, The Main Event Mafia

So much more.....

Zach

I mean, there's a chance that I could make it past TNA's first show before they add anything to the Network. I won't go back if that's the case! I can do this!

#StillReeling

Top Bottom