• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

Zack's reign had to die so Miz's could live.

My boy should have held it for a month or two at the very least given it's only recently Miz's reign got interesting.

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
In hindsight having Ryder win at Mania then lose it the next night was perfect booking. Miz getting that IC title reign has been great, and that Ryder win was such a great moment for Wrestlemania.

Ryder had no business winning that belt in the first place and it was the biproduct of WM32's booking making absolutely no sense. And the plus side is we got Miz as IC Champ again.
Definitely, I'm indifferent to Ryder but that was bogus as fuck

Miz is in peak character form though so that's nice at least.....come to think of it that Ryder bit is when Maryse came back and completed the character. Shit.

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
I hope the WrestleMania trope of the IC belt being defended in a multi man ladder match dies this year though.
But if they do it this year again it really does have that anyone can win factor going for it because of what happened last year.

The perfect excuse to put the title on Tyler Breeze.

Sephzilla

But if they do it this year again it really does have that anyone can win factor going for it because of what happened last year.

The perfect excuse to put the title on Tyler Breeze.

Sadly Breezus is going to be stuck in Tag Team hell for eternity because the brand split made the tag division shallow as fuck.

rob2_medium.gif
Only Pats guy I'll use gifs or root for

klonere

Banned
As much as I'm not keen on WCPW, that's an extremely GOOD thing. British wrestling is garnering so much attention recently for a reason, and it's certainly not because of a bunch of imports.

I expect Banks and Ligero to have a great singles match with ADR popping up at the very end with a nice step up enzi and a fancy armbreaker transition on Banks for the win.

Should be good.

MC Safety

It's hard to say whether or not Cena is actually like it because well, reality show, but in Total Divas John is a huge neat freak, especially over his house. So yeah, in the Kayfabe and continuity of TD it works.

I was thinking more of the extended contract signing segment for Total Bellas.

Everyone loves a contract signing.

Raw64life

win for everyone?

There were 3 things that needed to happen for me to give TNA another chance.

1. Change the name
2. Dixie Carter 100% gone forever, not Vince Russo-style shadow involved in the company
3. Get rid of the shit-sided ring

Looks at least 2 of those things will happen under this deal. Hopefully Corgan has the sense to get rid of the circus sideshow ring.

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
There were 3 things that needed to happen for me to give TNA another chance.

1. Change the name
2. Dixie Carter 100% gone forever, not Vince Russo-style shadow involved in the company
3. Get rid of the shit-sided ring

Looks at least 2 of those things will happen under this deal. Hopefully Corgan has the sense to get rid of the circus sideshow ring.
TNA at its worst were the years with a four sided ring. Coincidence?

WE WANT SIX SIDES *clap clap clapclapclap*

Top Bottom