• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

Zach

Okay, after meeting with the Super Gradez Executive Committee, I've decided I will not watch weekly TNA PPVs. I will consider the non-weekly PPVs if they're added in time.

If the promotion lives on, I wonder how that works. Would WWE just have access to the video library up until this point? Seems like one of the main things you would want if the promotion lives on is access to the whole "broken" saga.

They're taping Impact stuff every day this week through Saturday. And then that's it, no more tapings booked for the rest of the year, no more TV that needs taped for the rest of the year, no house shows or PPVs scheduled. Either they're dead and WWE has the complete TNA history, or Corgan finds a way to get the company, and he's already on the record saying he'll change the name and essentially reboot the company, and WWE thus has the complete TNA history.

TNA isn't all bad, Fox.

lmfao

Do me a favor, pull a Zach and vow to review every TNA PPV ever, from start to finish

If you make it through 2004, you're unbreakable. Because you'll have already been broken beyond repair.

Rip who ever he faces

Joe-Coffey-vs.-Minoru-Suzuki-600x338.png

Live on iPPV tomorrow night, rest of the card is:

Kurt-Angle-vs.-Joe-Hendry-600x338.png
Joseph-Conners-vs.-Martin-Kirby-600x338.png

Travis-Banks-vs.-Alberto-El-Patron-vs.-El-Ligero-600x338.png
Doug-Williams-vs.-Cody-Rhodes-600x338.png

Rampage-vs.-Blampied-600x338.jpg
SjZn6Db.jpg

With commentary by Jim Ross & Jim Cornette

one hell of a money mark card

Suzuki, Angle, Del Rio and Cody all on the same card and they're all facing people I've never heard of instead of each other.

The money marks encroaching on local territories wouldn't dare upset the people they're overpaying for 1 appearance by asking one of them to lose

rrc1594

TNA takes all the shit that needed to stay in the 90s and brings it full force. I mean so many fucking stables. Great gifs tho

bMJdrQx.gif

Turn Mojo heel please. He makes me legit angry, so if he could tap into it he could be a star
Bro he's such a lovable guy bro, dudes and chicks love bros who act like that bro

Football dude!

EDIT: Remember when Zack Ryder won the intercontinental title at WM and it was one of the only feelgood outcomes to come out of the event, and then he lost it the next night because "whoops, something good slipped through the cracks"

After watching this week's RAW I gotta say that Charlotte and Banks put on matches that look way more physically grueling than a lot of other stuff we currently see. And that's not just because OMG LULZ SAshaS gonna DIE.

I'd expect them to put on a better HIAC match than Roman/Rusev.

Suzuki, Angle, Del Rio and Cody all on the same card and they're all facing people I've never heard of instead of each other.

As much as I'm not keen on WCPW, that's an extremely GOOD thing. British wrestling is garnering so much attention recently for a reason, and it's certainly not because of a bunch of imports.

Sephzilla

Bro he's such a lovable guy bro, dudes and chicks love bros who act like that bro

Football dude!

EDIT: Remember when Zack Ryder won the intercontinental title at WM and it was one of the only feelgood outcomes to come out of the event, and then he lost it the next night because "whoops, something good slipped through the cracks"

Ryder had no business winning that belt in the first place and it was the biproduct of WM32's booking making absolutely no sense. And the plus side is we got Miz as IC Champ again.

jmdajr

After watching this week's RAW I gotta say that Charlotte and Banks put on matches that look way more physically grueling than a lot of other stuff we currently see. And that's not just because OMG LULZ SAshaS gonna DIE.

I'd expect them to put on a better HIAC match than Roman/Rusev.

I got nothing against Ruru and Roman really the worst thing ever as most people say, but yeah. I am have high expectations for what they might do.

edit; TNA did have some good years and Hogan killed that all.

Top Bottom