• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

Zach

Goldberg just speared a springboarding Kwee Wee and it was pretty cool. Couldn't find a gif, though. One day strobogo will rise from the dead and gif these 2000 Nitros. One day.

200.gif

?

ReiGun

Decided to watch Total Bellas while packing. Cena going over the house rules is great. Everyone is confused and slightly scared of him.

I wonder how many people outside WWE's normal audience actually watch this show and Total Divas.

Zach

I don't understand how the WWF goes from decent women's division wrasslers in 2000 -- Ivory, Molly, Lita, even Trish is trying -- to what you guys seem to consider the dire late 2000s. I mean, doesn't women's rights activist Stephanie McMahon start booking and stuff soon? How does this happen?

ReiGun

I don't understand how the WWF goes from decent women's division wrasslers in 2000 -- Ivory, Molly, Lita, even Trish is trying -- to what you guys seem to consider the dire late 2000s. I mean, doesn't women's rights activist Stephanie McMahon start booking and stuff soon? How does this happen?

Stephanie's women's rights activist shit didn't start up until recently. Before then, she was totally okay, as Head of Creative, allowing the women's division to into an afterthought full of models who couldn't wrestle for shit.

Granted, some talented women pop up here and there. But it's clear no one cares as there's no effort put into it at all.

Heroman

Banned
Decided to watch Total Bellas while packing. Cena going over the house rules is great. Everyone is confused and slightly scared of him.

I wonder how many people outside WWE's normal audience actually watch this show and Total Divas.
I'm surprised Bryan didnt go into shoot mode bringing up he beat cena clean at SS.

I've met more people that watch Total divas than actual wrasslin'. 😔😔😔

ReiGun

Cena just bolted into the room to clean out a tiny wine stain. He has a whole itinerary for everyone living in the house. Nikki had to sign a contract to live with him.

Total-verse batshit insane OCD Cena > WWE Cena

I've met more people that watch Total divas than actual wrasslin'. ������

Really? Not surprising, but that is interesting. I have friends who are all into the Kardashian/Real Housewives/Love and Hip Hop shit and I never hear them talk about Total Divas.

The awesome thing about Kane is how instantly glenn understood how to play the character. The mannerisms, the tilting back of his head, the slow aggressive walk to build the terror (I would never in a million years call takers slow walk "aggressive").

Fuck it I even love the early unmasked take on Kane. Kane is def in my top 5 all time characters and I'll gladly mark out for him in 2016.

My favorite raw of all time was Kane coming out on almost every segment of the show and just murdering whoever was out there. Each time the lights went out the pop got bigger and bigger and bigger.

you're good people

The prestigious Battle Dome Championship on WCW programming?! :O

And Terry Crews still looks the same, possibly more jacked even

MG310

john-laurinaitis-04.jpg

DMczaf

In 2011, when WrestleMania was in Atlanta, Levesque and Shawn Michaels was asked about Goldberg being in the Hall of Fame and at the time pretty much put down the idea, stating Goldberg’s longevity wasn’t enough to quality for such an honor.

Koko

B

Ware

That's what happens when you join the nefarious n-n-n-new World order, daddeh.

How was Macca?

Fantastic. It just finished. My second time seeing him in concert. Live and Let Die is amazing live. He also played my favorite song of his Band on the Run.

I'm late to the party but the Success of A Failure Ziggler bit was amazing

Looooooool the Spirit Squad

OVW jeez this is just a shoot now

Recall

After RVD won the title from Cena at ONS '06, he was in the middle of the card facing Edge while nu-DX with its dick and poopy jokes main evented against the Spirit Squad.

Happens every time. The amount of champions who then get to defend in the mid card is staggering.

HHH can't play second fiddle.

WWE buying the TNA library makes my dream of a career watch-through for Randy Savage one step closer to reality.

It's only a matter of time until they purchase it outright. They've been slowly poaching the best stars for a while now and with the library acquisition.....

I just hope they do another invasion angle. They could literally rinse and repeat the angle with Shane turning up on impact and I'd be legit shook all over again.

No word from Meltz about the WWE - TNA deal has me thinking maybe a deal is / was close and he doesn't want to speak up yet incase it ruins it.

OR

Its total bullshit and he doesn't want to give it the time.

Or its maybe happening or not. :shrug

Top Bottom