• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

The BBC did a short interview with Kris Wolf about wrestling in Japan;

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p049v4lr

R2TyvZM.gif

I just watched that 20min Steiner vid and man, as someone who has known of him, but never actually seen anything of him, that was...fascinating.

Don't pretend like you know or like Stan the Man, British Monsoon!

Hey, I've watched a TON of Portland wrestling. I know all about Stan the Man :p

Bootaaay, if your hypothetical son came home from school and told you that his favorite wrestler was Kane, would you discipline him?

Of course not, Kane is a respected journeyman of this business who's career I have nothing but respect for.

One of these days I would like to know the story of how Scott when from the Steiner brothers mullet and head gear guy to big poppa pump.

Hell of a transformation and I got no clue what happemed

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I much prefer my headcanon that Bryan is sleeping with Nikki.

Well I did it. At the Paul McCartney concert in Sacramento and bought my tickets for No Mercy.

Which means I'll have driven from LA to Sacramento twice in a week.

Cien first heel promo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2B3bpSdHxjA

Pretty good. Can anyone translate the spanish parts?
What happened? What happened!? We lost. All because of Alex. Who is Alex? Nobody. He's a nobody. I am the best. Listen to me. I am the best. I am an idol. The now/New Era/New Hotness. And I am here to make my mark. Understand!? I am hear to make my mark! I am the new hotness. Understand!? I am the new hotness.
~ Not a perfect translation by any means.

Jerm411

I love Battle Dome. Wish I bought the first season on digital on Amazon when I had the chance.

Besides Terry Crews the only I can remember is one of the contestants going Sid Vicious and snapping his leg on the spinning pyramid or triangle or whatever it was.

They even showed a slow mo replay....gnarly....

Lmao. Before his cell match with Taker, Shawn cut a promo and as soon as the mic went to HHH the feed cut to a video package for the match.

Zach

One of these days I would like to know the story of how Scott when from the Steiner brothers mullet and head gear guy to big poppa pump.

Hell of a transformation and I got no clue what happemed

That's what happens when you join the nefarious n-n-n-new World order, daddeh.

Well I did it. At the Paul McCartney concert in Sacramento and bought my tickets for No Mercy.

Which means I'll have driven from LA to Sacramento twice in a week.

How was Macca?

Zach

Lex Luger keeps saying "moi" in this promo.

And Mark Madden just misspoke and called him "The Total Packet". >_>

Top Bottom