• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

Recall

I'm watching Jericho vs HBK at No Mercy 2008 and it's still one hell of a ladder match.

Did HBK ever have a bad ladder match? I can't remember them all but he didn't, did he?

Caderfix

Did anyone here watch WCPW: Refuse to Lose? If so, did you buy the iPPV or are you a WC Gold subscriber? Was the show good?

Did anyone here watch WCPW: Refuse to Lose? If so, did you buy the iPPV or are you a WC Gold subscriber? Was the show good?

I didn't watch it, but from the chatter on twitter it seems that the $15 fite.tv stream worked perfectly, but the $6 WC Extra subscribers stream was a disaster and largely unwatchable for most.

Pikma

Banned
All this mess is clearly WWE's fault

They need to offer more content dammit, if this thread is any indication we have way too much free time

Maybe 23 PPVs per year can fix it
Or maybe taking half of the Smackdown roster and making another brand with it

Sephzilla

All this mess is clearly WWE's fault

They need to offer more content dammit, if this thread is any indication we have way too much free time

Maybe 23 PPVs per year can fix it
Or maybe taking half of the Smackdown roster and making another brand with it

This third show would need their own belts too. Because audiences won't be invested unless there's another meaningless title involved

Zach

50QH4M5.gif

I should probably keep this gif nearby for conservative Facebook posts by la familia. >_>

Zach

Biggest-Geek-Ever is jealous he didn't get a sign. You can have Dato's sign. He's no longer the man I married anyway.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Schiavonne and JR c alling this WCW Supershow in Japan is weird. It's like they both watched it and did two separate commentaries for it then WCW just spliced them together.

Overall great show, but the main event in PROGRESS 15 is INSANE. I don't know what's coming in the future but that better not be the last of the
London Riotsanddonttellmeanything

Havoc continuing to be great.
QyR4QRZ.gif

Ospreay continuing to be a goddamn lunatic.
WAuuFmy.gif

Top Bottom