• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

Man God

Non-Canon Member
The real or the eloped marriage?

I have to re visit this because I think your correct.

The elope marriage is pretty much next on my timeline. Not that the Regime is that far after that. I think the farce lasts a month at most. It's definitely over weeks before Royal Rumble 200.

somedevil

Well we now know who has the most interesting fans:

CuH5byQXgAAjE4t.jpg:large

Sasha's title went for 2,000. So becky doubled her and Charlotte and AJ combined was still less.

Someone also paid 2,000 dollars for one her steampunk hats that she wore and signed.

Well we now know who has the most interesting fans:

Sasha's title went for 2,000. So becky doubled her and Charlotte and AJ combined was still less.

Someone also paid 2,000 dollars for one her steampunk hats that she wore and signed.
It's honestly hard for me to gauge how popular Lynch is compared to the other horsewomen. I know it's less but I don't know if it's close or not.

Mahonay

Banned
lmao

this is one of the worst statements not only in wrasslegaf history, but in wrestling discussion history as well
My opinion is very biased as I've always not been very into Tanahashi.

Looked at purely objectively, yes, Tana vs Okada is one of the very top matches of the year.

Mahonay

Banned
the difference between tana/okada and cena/orton is that the former can actually work
The only similarity is two top guys that constantly feud with each other.

No one with eyeballs would claim Cena/Orton were good matches, let alone approaching anything close to the work rate of any Okada/Tana match.

The difference between Tana/Okada and Cena/Orton is Cena/Orton didn't main event Mania 32. And if it had, you'd all comprehend Data's pain and Mania 32 would rightfully be placed in Least Fav Five Manias

Anth0ny

🔫 Shoot : Most Overrated this year is
The New Day

eh, I think that segment on monday with them and owens/jericho was basically the 5 most entertaining people on raw in a single segment.

I think the reason people are getting sick of new day is because of how poorly they book their competition. makes them kinda look bad as a result.

Bronx-Man

Banned
I don't give a fuck how good the matches are, putting the same two dudes in the main event year after year is just lazy booking.

The problem with saying Okada/Tana is MOTY is that

1) It wasn't even the best match on the card.
2) It's Fighting Spirit: The Match. Okada taking fifteen thousands dragon leg screws and still be able to walk is just stuuuuupid.

Fox318

eh, I think that segment on monday with them and owens/jericho was basically the 5 most entertaining people on raw in a single segment.

I think the reason people are getting sick of new day is because of how poorly they book their competition. makes them kinda look bad as a result.
The new day have been part of some of the worst wrestling tv segements I've seen since 2002.

The old day
The Final Deleltion knockoff
Their feud with The Club
Jon Stewart

And since summerslam 2015 they havnt been in any good matches.

Anth0ny

The new day have been part of some of the worst wrestling tv segements I've seen since 2002.

The old day
The Final Deleltion knockoff
Their feud with The Club
Jon Stewart

And since summerslam 2015 they havnt been in any good matches.

you're not wrong

and yet, still top 5 on raw :p

i struggle to think of anyone more entertaining than them besides owens and jericho. maybe rusev, that's it.

I don't give a fuck how good the matches are, putting the same two dudes in the main event year after year is just lazy booking.

Putting the same one is, too

Official WK main events from 2 on (see if you spot trends)

2 - Nakamura vs Tana
3 - Tana vs Mutoh
4 - Nakamura vs Takayama
5 - Tana vs Kojima
6 - Tana vs Suzuki
7 - Tana vs Okada
8 - Tana vs Nakamura
9 - Tana vs Okada
10 - Tana vs Okada

Didn't spot the trends yet? Here you go:
10 Wrestle Kingdoms
2 not main evented by Tana
3 main evented by Tana/Okada

Mahonay

Banned
Putting the same one is, too

Official WK main events from 2 on (see if you spot trends)

2 - Nakamura vs Tana
3 - Tana vs Mutoh
4 - Nakamura vs Takayama
5 - Tana vs Kojima
6 - Tana vs Suzuki
7 - Tana vs Okada
8 - Tana vs Nakamura
9 - Tana vs Okada
10 - Tana vs Okada

Didn't spot the trends yet? Here you go:
10 Wrestle Kingdoms
2 not main evented by Tana
3 main evented by Tana/Okada
So what you're saying is that you like Tana?

Top Bottom