• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

enewtabie

Ok Raw is coming to Charlotte Nov 28th. Going to see if I can get some tickets today. Wonder how much those front row tickets by the ring cost?

Yo is anyone watching that Tiger Mask W anime. That thing is LIT. They protect the business in the first 5 min there is blood and a heel paralyzes an old timer. The first main event match has a run in. All your favorite Japanese wrestlers are in it too for you weeaboos out there.

1064641e13bff3ce2bae896706b740b21475263221_full.png

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Ok Raw is coming to Charlotte Nov 28th. Going to see if I can get some tickets today. Wonder how much those front row tickets by the ring cost?
Like $120. The way you get those is to call the Ticketmaster line at like 9:50, bullshit them about local events in the area until the on sale happens at 10:00 and then immediately demand the best seats.

dream

My best friend Heel confirmed to me that it's Steep, and he knows that Kaladin's top secret beta is Steep because everyone is getting invites to it, and there's nothing special about this at all.

Kaladin

Huh, I guess I can say what game it is since the Closed Alpha has articles about it starting this weekend and people are confirming they're in on those. I just can't discuss the game itself.

Steep

Looking forward to seeing how it is.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Yo is anyone watching that Tiger Mask W anime. That thing is LIT. They protect the business in the first 5 min there is blood and a heel paralyzes an old timer. The first main event match has a run in. All your favorite Japanese wrestlers are in it too for you weeaboos out there.

I don't usually watch weeb trash, but for this I'll make an exception.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Take it easy on Sandow, guys. It's not that he's gotten worse. He's just up against the big boys now instead of any old schlub fresh out of the PC.

15 Bizarre Tag Teams From WWE Developmental

DOLPH ZIGGLER AND TYE DILLINGER (FCW)
COREY GRAVES AND JAKE CARTER (FCW)
TYSON TOMKO AND KEVIN THORN (OVW)
PAUL BURCHILL AND WADE BARRETT (OVW)
FANDANGO AND TYLER REKS (FCW)
SETH ROLLINS AND RICHIE STEAMBOAT (FCW)
COLT CABANA AND TYE DILLINGER (OVW)
DAMIEN SANDOW AND TITUS O’NEIL (FCW)
CURTIS AXEL AND LOW KI (FCW)
ROB CONWAY AND EUGENE (OVW)
JUSTIN GABRIEL AND BRIAN CAGE (FCW)
BRAD MADDOX AND VIKTOR (FCW)
SHELTON BENJAMIN AND BROCK LESNAR (OVW)
ROMAN REIGNS AND TYLER BREEZE (FCW)
JOHN CENA AND RICO (OVW)

Nekofrog

Banned
So in the long run, did Stevie Richards and the Right To Censor win? PG era distinctly lacks every single thing that the RTC fought against. Why not bring him back for a short run as the heel who changed the bidness?

BECAUSE THE THEME SONG WAS ANNOYING THAT'S WHY HE SHOULD NEVER COME BACK.

Was gonna then saw Crunchyroll haven't licensed it over here and forgot about it.

Top Bottom