• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

CuMzfWDWEAA2fRg.jpg

Interesting setup.

Heroman

Banned
Bret was critical of why the Freebirds are in the Hall of Fame but not Rick Rude, The Fabulous Rougeaus and Demolition.

Bret Hart on HOF: "Why have they been overlooked when you can induct the Freebirds, who never did squat in WWE? Ever. Never drew any money, never did anything. When I remember the Freebirds, they were all drunk and passed out at the gate at one of the airports in my first day in WWF."
raw

TOP TWO QUESTIONS FOR URBANDANDY

1. Why do you love lists?
2. Why don't you make your own lists?

1. Someone's got to entertain the Wrasslegaf audience.
2. I'm no good at making video list

Extra

3. I'm trying to get myself over as much as possible so that I can make the wall of shame for next month.

Zach

1. Someone's got to entertain the Wrasslegaf audience.
2. I'm no good at making video list

Extra

3. I'm trying to get myself over as much as possible so that I can make the wall of shame for next month.
Just post stream of consciousness nonsense like I do.

Anth0ny

goldberg should be the one to beat stroman on his first night back, thus transferring stroman's undefeated streak to goldberg

imBask

Banned
Across the nation is my pick too

the current one isn't half bad... probably the best since Across the nation actually

Anth0ny

they have to realize stroman has zero potential and that the best thing they can do with him is have him destroy people for MONTHS, not receive any damage, and then get FUCKED by someone new, like a joe or goldberg.

Top Bottom