• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

ReiGun

I don't even remember Jackie as champ... hmm... maybe vaguely...

And Jazz isn't in the WWF yet. I've seen her on a few ECW PPVs, though. She has potential. Is she good in WWF/E?

Jackie was only Champion twice and the second reign only lasted a month before she dropped the belt to Stephanie.

Fox318

I'm going to start a GoFundMe for WrassleGAF to buy me The Vigilante Raphael.

4fLENjA.jpg

FROM THE RAFTERS

Bryan should have flashbacks to his post-'Mania 30 feud with the Authority when he was the champ dealing with injuries and make it clear that Becky does not have to give up the belt because...I don't know, he sees himself in the plucky babyface who is still considered the underdog by most.

Besides the women's division especially has an extremely bad track record with champs never defending the belt, mostly with AJ's or Nikki's reign. Although I really hope they don't repeat that because it got ridiculous at times.

ReiGun

Don't remind me....

Fairly certain the first episode of Smackdown I ever watched was the one where Stephanie won the title. I was pretty new to wrestling, so I didn't understand how everyone (save the ref obviously) could watch other guys win the match for her and that still be okay. "Can't the ref watch the tape or something?" I asked my cousin.

She held it 5 months, which at the time felt like an eternity.

I don't think 'white meat babyface' is the right role for Jack Swagger.
Swaggy should be how angle was during 2006. Just am intense worker, possibly tweener.
Fairly certain the first episode of Smackdown I ever watched was the one where Stephanie won the title. I was pretty new to wrestling, so I didn't understand how everyone (save the ref obviously) could watch other guys win the match for her and that still be okay. "Can't the ref watch the tape or something?" I asked my cousin.

She held it 5 months, which at the time felt like an eternity.
Everything felt like forever back then. Mainly because it wasn't so saturated.

Menome

I'm buying all four of those Turtles and nobody can stop me.

Also, it's nearly 3am and I can't sleep. This bout of insomnia would be much more helpful in 24 hours' time.

Zach

And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Whatever you want. Grab them by the Bluekaveli. You can do anything.

imBask

Banned
"in the end the fans decide everything. If they cheer ya, you're a good guy, if they boo, you're a heel" -Bret Hart 1998

I guess that quote got lost at some point

"in the end the fans decide everything. If they cheer ya, you're a good guy, if they boo, you're a heel" -Bret Hart 1998

I guess that quote got lost at some point
"They boo who they normally cheer, and cheer who they normally boo MAGGLE!"
-Stupid fucking moron with Vince's hand up his ass

That line really fucking works me for some reason.

imBask

Banned

solid documentary. Lots of great quotes out of there

Even as a Canadian I really enjoyed seeing how disillusioned Bret was, because let's be real he was wrong for the most part.

Top Bottom