• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

Back in the trash bin.

IlrmDgq.png

What is with these Inaugural Irish champs getting injured.

But I suppose the good part is that the report is seemingly she'll be out for at most a month, meaning this isn't a Balor situation where she'll need to toss the belt up unless it's more serious then being said.

ReiGun

I wouldn't be shocked if it's turned into a triple-threat with Bliss getting added to Nikki vs Carmella. The injury doesn't seem super serious as in a case like Balor's, so they likely won't rip the belt off Becky.

Eh. I'd rather Bliss just face someone else than get added to Mella v Bella. Partially because that feud is fine without her, and partially because we've had way too many triple threats lately.

It’s been reported that WWE SmackDown women’s champion Becky Lynch has suffered an injury.

We are being told that she has suffered a neck injury and has been working through it for the past few weeks.

It’s unknown if she will be unable to compete at the SmackDown Pay Per View No Mercy tomorrow night to defend her title against Alexa Bliss and it’s unknown at this time if she will miss any ring time.

Becky Lynch did not see much ring time this week on SmackDown and you could see her opponents being careful with her while in the ring with her when she had the little ring time she did.

Last week she was attacked by Alexa Bliss before her match started on SmackDown.

giphy.gif

Man God

Non-Canon Member
November 1999 is lit as fuck if you love his Haitchness. Not even champ by the end of it yet still gets show opening and closing promos. Meanwhile Big Slow is doing open challenges, Mankind is feuding with Val Venis, the Rock is feuding with Big Bossman and Al Snow. You expect me to team up with a guy named Al? AL?

ReiGun

I'd take Nattie or Naomi over Nikki if Becky has to drop the belt.

Let's hope her only being gone a month is the case. They could come up with some kayfabe reason to postpone the match and keep the title on Becky.

Bullshit. If Koko B Ware is in, the better half of the tag team should be in.
It took a second to realize you were referring to High Energy and not the Rougeaus and The Mountie. Koko is obviously the "to go" in the "well Koko is in so should _____" but Owen is never going in as long as his wife has a say and are we going to argue on whether Owen was or wasn't placed on a pedestal after his death and how he died?

*Now* you do but why haven't they been inducted over the past 10-15 years? They achieved a lot in their run and were not bad apples, which is a valid question.

Not add Rude because he passed away from drugs? They added Mr. Perfect and countless others despite that.

In reality, it is much of a sham as the writing and booking and has no merit on draw power, success, or even if you were even in the company.

We've known why Demolition isn't way before that concussion lawsuit that will go no where, it goes back to Eadie's falling out with WWE in the early 90s when he'd still use the name and gimmick after leaving the company and got sent cease and desist letters for it and especially in the mid-90s with his failed lawsuit for the rights. It's not going to happen unless they get on better terms it doesn't look like that's happening any time soon.

Perfect was inducted in 2007, before the Benoit murder/suicide that brought a ton of attention on the early deaths of past talent and before WWE started to really work on "cleaning up" their public image. They've shied away from individuals who died from drugs since then and mostly preferred living individuals since.

Everyone knows (except maybe those in the WWE bubble) that the HoF is a joke and will continue to be as long as it "exists" in form it has since it was started in 1993.

Zach

I don't even remember Jackie as champ... hmm... maybe vaguely...

And Jazz isn't in the WWF yet. I've seen her on a few ECW PPVs, though. She has potential. Is she good in WWF/E?

Mahonay

Banned
I don't even remember Jackie as champ... hmm... maybe vaguely...

And Jazz isn't in the WWF yet. I've seen her on a few ECW PPVs, though. She has potential. Is she good in WWF/E?
Jazz is pretty great in WWE.

Jackie was one of the main opponents of Sable.

Top Bottom