• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

Tagyhag

If Miz/Ziggler end the show with a close up on Ziggy crying while you hear ”THANK YOU ZIGGLER" in the background, I'll never doubt SD again.

tumblr_obnuudE6Wr1tzogbdo1_540.jpg

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Are they really still worried about PPV buys with the Network?

If they were they wouldn't structure it like that.

They're doing it to encourage people to watch at least that part live since there's no competition at all and hoping maybe people stick around afterwards - it makes logical sense, really.

klonere

Banned
I'm pretty sure Dutch is old school enough to A) publicly hold views like that to get heat and B) actually hold those views in a shoot as well

I'm pretty sure Dutch is old school enough to A) publicly hold views like that to get heat and B) actually hold those views in a shoot as well

3 days ago he said he's not so sure global warming is real

If he were going for heat he'd have just pulled a Dolph and said something about how having shorts on in October rules despite what scientists say

gun_haver

i think it's probably a smart move. although it is interesting - how often does wwe acknowledge even implicitly that there are things more interesting than the greatest night in the history of our business (every night)?

Didn't Zeb trash Glenn Beck over something to do with the Real Americans gimmick? Shame he really is a right-wing nut (if this is a shoot).

Wagram

Triple threat starts the show? Either the lame Bray/Orton match is ending or you're going to see a 16 time Cena champ and a 2 time AJ champ tonight.

Top Bottom