• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

The rug has been pulled out on Smackdown ladies & gentleman. The Miz lost and the #1 Contender just lost clean to Naomi. The booking appears to be just as terrible as Raw.

I fully expect Bray to lose next.

Tagyhag

The rug has been pulled out on Smackdown ladies & gentleman. The Miz lost and the #1 Contender just lost clean to Naomi. The booking appears to be just as terrible as Raw.

I fully expect Bray to lose next.

This is all Vince's doing, it'll be back to good on Tuesday!!

Please

So of all matches, this is the main event? I mean, it makes no sense unless Brock comes back to finish wrecking Randy into retirement. It's not like Bray's going to win

The Geek ratings are in!

John Cena vs. Dean Ambrose vs. AJ Styles - ****1/2
Nikki Bella vs. Carmella - *1/4
Baron Corbin vs. Jack Swagger - **1/2
The Usos vs. Rhyno and Heath Slater - **3/4
The Miz vs Dolph Ziggler - ****1/4
Alexa Bliss vs. Naomi - *1/2
Bray Wyatt vs. Randy Orton - ***1/2

I had the show on mute from tag team match on and... I don't know if that improved my ratings or not.

shanafan

wwe16.jpg

I can't tell if this is real or not. Ahmed Johnson with a bag of Twinkies.

The Geek ratings are in!

John Cena vs. Dean Ambrose vs. AJ Styles - ****1/2
Nikki Bella vs. Carmella - *1/4
Baron Corbin vs. Jack Swagger - **1/2
The Usos vs. Rhyno and Heath Slater - **3/4
The Miz vs Dolph Ziggler - ****1/4
Alexa Bliss vs. Naomi - *1/2
Bray Wyatt vs. Randy Orton - ***1/2

I had the show on mute from tag team match on and... I don't know if that improved my ratings or not.
Blue's ratings of ratings
4/10

Catching up on the debate, and Trump is looking like such a fucking child. I'm no Hillary mark, but I can't believe there's people ready to defend this fool.

Zach

Okay, listen, I made a mistake. If I could go back and do it again, I would've handled it differently. I would've just killed myself instead of watching all this wrestling.

Just got back with daughter from the show. Pretty happy with what we saw. The triple threat and IC matches were great. A couple thoughts...

- No one gave a single fuck about Ambrose. Crowd was all AJ and Cena.

- The eight man tag was pretty groom and the crowd was hot for the planned spots.

- My daughter is a huge AJ fan and we ended up sitting next girls her age who were Cena fans. They were chanting in each other's faces and made for some fun.

- Crowd was so live for Miz/Ziggler. Miz did a great job working the crowd, he's just killing his heel work. Biggest pop of night was Ziggler's win and it wasn't close.

- Main Event was fine (obviously should have been IC match). Expected Harper but hoped for Brock.

- The new arena was really nice, clean, and expensive as fuck for consessions.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Make the Wyatts a real threat again.

Go after AJ. Destroy AJ.

AJ reunites with his Bullet Club boys again and you establish them as not-jokes against the Wyatts.

There you go, a few months worth of feuds for free Vince.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I'm surprised my boys lost

You know who won though?

Team Blue.

I'm optimiztic but 25 months ago Ziggler looked ready to be king and it lead to the worst phase of his career.

Also Miz can't really be a Kane eventer right now as much as I love him as both brands are lead by heels and I don't think the world is ready for face Miz.

Top Bottom