• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| I'm seein' double here...

Yet it still has more point then once again trying to debut someone they want to introduce as a big exciting talent in a meaningless squash match against a low card talent they've made look weak as fuck over the last few months.

If you don't want to take the title of your belt holder in their first match, but you know are still make a jobber the champ of your B show for months, then at least give Asuka somebody who's been booked strong like Nia or kinda strong like Sasha.

I didn't like Asuka's NXT title run, but they need to stop trying to build hot talents by putting them in programs with people they've conditioned the audience to not give a shit about.

Asuka's feud with Dana and Emma in NXT was pretty great, and they will use none of that here, which sucks.

I would LOVE it if Dana helped Emma steal a win from Asuka in her debut. Just get the undefeated bs out of the way already, and you have a solid feud going.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
this comment doesn't make sense to me, because Creed was better than 4 and 4 wasn't even that good

ltH64zk.png

how dare you disparage Rocky IV

This site is a mess, the latest videos just repeat glitched out version of the same video... When you go to view all some of them work but none of them are properly labelled, episode 5 has description for episode 8, etc....

They advertise Steen and El Generico on like several episodes... they aren't on any lol.

I guess I should check out this Bray Wyatt business on the YouTube. >_>
I just watched it.
Did I make this?!
Bray can do anything. Whether or not it works is a different story, but I want to see how it plays out. He's untouchable as a character - it remains intact regardless of losses.
NeoGAF Wai Ting
holy shit, Pollock said Wyatt/Balor officially just topped Wyatt/Orton for worse feud of the year.

that's actually amazing. I'm literally stunned that they were able to accomplish that. You have to TRY to be that bad. They are amazing at being bad.

and even wai ting didn't really like it, which speaks volumes.
LEGIT SHOOK

Also Rocky Balboa was better than 4
this comment doesn't make sense to me, because Creed was better than 4 and 4 wasn't even that good
Whatever, pals.

Why are they using the GFW brand for the network thing anyway?

It was originally going to be the GFW Network to match the company they didn't have and belt promoting Jarrett's dead company they didn't have, and then they had their thing with Jarrett, who owned all the GFW trademarks, and kicked him out, so now they had to rebrand that as just the Global Wrestling Network

Really just a shame the LOLTNA wiki is still dead because if they ever come back, they've got a lot of catching up to do

It was originally going to be the GFW Network to match the company they didn't have and belt promoting Jarrett's dead company they didn't have, and then they had their thing with Jarrett, who owned all the GFW trademarks, and kicked him out, so now they had to rebrand that as just the Global Wrestling Network

Really just a shame the LOLTNA wiki is still dead because if they ever come back, they've got a lot of catching up to do

And of course after I hit Post, TNA promotes said Network with an image of Hogan on Insta

DLyZPUfUQAMp6E-.jpg

Entropia

No One Remembers
I've just got myself City Skylines for PS4. I've watched plenty of streams and videos but I'm pretty sure my attempts at playing it will be a giant clusterfuck.

An all wrestling themed city!

Is your crime rate through the roof with all those shooters?

He should hope for years in NXT.

What's funny is that Finn is going to face Brock, so obviously they think the program with Wyatt is a positive.

We know how Balor vs Brock will go and what it is in service to. And this program with Wyatt may actually damage him in some fanbases.

Hopefully he ends up making bank, but I cant think of why anyone should be excited to see him there.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Making rules is the fast track to getting them broken

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
WrassleGAF does have some unwritten rules and quirks, to be sure.

- New members must give us a Fave Five
- No Minion images due to sensitive skin
- You cannot post tasteful nudes of Yuji Nagata even though you can't see genitalia at all
- You get an award for thinking for yourself by obtaining the secret "Gimmick Poster" tag that everyone can see except you.
- Deathmatch jiffs are not only encouraged...they're ALLOWED.

Top Bottom