• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| I'm seein' double here...

Man, some piece of shit is opening my side gate to my back yard and leaving it open sometime in the middle of the night. This is the second time in about 2 weeks. It's weird.

We have a shed. Nothing in it but a dryer and a bigass chair someone may have died in. Figured it was someone looking for lawn equipment to steal. But a second time?

I know "chain the gate shut" but I don't like ignorance - it's low enough someone could hop it if they're not obese. I'd rather know if they've been there.

Going to set up some of my interior cameras out there to hopefully figure out who it is, or what. It's just a chain link fence. We have one on each side of the house, but the other side is never touched.

Just fuckin' weird. I'd like to make a spike pit but I'd fall into it sometime.
tumblr_nw88evak0x1u2pkumo1_400.gif

Hopefully nothing too serious.

I don't even like any of the Shield members, think they're all terrible face characters but even I think a Shield reunion should have been reserved for a 'bigger' deal than.... this.

Basically just filling in time until Reigns goes back into the title picture at WM, it'll be completely forgetful and another desperate tick on the please cheer for Roman list.

Man, some piece of shit is opening my side gate to my back yard and leaving it open sometime in the middle of the night. This is the second time in about 2 weeks. It's weird.

We have a shed. Nothing in it but a dryer and a bigass chair someone may have died in. Figured it was someone looking for lawn equipment to steal. But a second time?

I know "chain the gate shut" but I don't like ignorance - it's low enough someone could hop it if they're not obese. I'd rather know if they've been there.

Going to set up some of my interior cameras out there to hopefully figure out who it is, or what. It's just a chain link fence. We have one on each side of the house, but the other side is never touched.

Just fuckin' weird. I'd like to make a spike pit but I'd fall into it sometime.

Hopefully it is nothing serious, friend. A mate of mine had to set up cameras himself after similar occurences. It ended badly for the people after he caught them.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm not sure it's helpful to baselessly speculate on somebodies political leanings

This is Neogaf, pal. Everyone's up for judgment by the masses.

Hopefully it is nothing serious, friend. A mate of mine had to set up cameras himself after similar occurences. It ended badly for the people after he caught them.

Oh? What happened? I'm ready to dig the spike pit.

I mean Kevin Owens tweeted a more secular version of that Roman Reigns tweet.

The issue with thoughts and prayers is more that the ones with the actual power to do something (GOP congress) are instead just offering thoughts and prayers.

This is Neogaf, pal. Everyone's up for judgment by the masses.

Oh? What happened? I'm ready to dig the spike pit.

They ended up trying to steal one of his motorbikes. He spread the footage around when he got them on camera and ended up beating the shit out of them. They absolutely chose the wrong guy to fuck with.

Hopefully it doesnt come to anything like that! May be an idea to put a sign out saying there are cameras set up just to put them off further. Thats what I did when someone poisoned my dog years ago. Nobody bothered us again.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Hopefully it doesnt come to anything like that! May be an idea to put a sign out saying there are cameras set up just to put them off further. Thats what I did when someone poisoned my dog years ago. Nobody bothered us again.

I live in fear someone will poison our dog. I hope it comes to beatings! I like beatings.

I can't believe the WWE is doing it, but they're actually having champions wrestle in matches that ARENT tied to their feuds, TWO WEEKS IN A ROW. Having Dean and Seth wrestle Braun and open is the kind of shit they need to do more of. These matches likely have stories coming out of them, but on the initial surface there isn't much there then just a match up.

While still not ideal tying in The Bar's feud with Seth&Dean into Miz's feud with Roman to bring back the Shield is a somewhat more organic way to make it happen. Plus Miz/Sheamus/Cesaro is better than Miz and The Miztourage.

ANd it makes sense too because it's obvious the Miz wants the Shield so he can beat the Shield so getting in cahoots with the guys currently feuding with Seth&Dean to draw them all in makes sense.

Given the look of The Bar, I find it a great fit with Miz to be honest. They both have a better swagger and 'muscle' factor than the Miz-tourage. Miz's mic work can help them both go even further. I dunno, just really like the idea of them as a trio

Dang, Lance Russell died. Arguably the greatest wrestling announcer of all time (it's either him, or Solie) and undoubtedly the iconic voice of Memphis wrestling. Gonna go watch the Funk/Lawler empty arena match in his honour.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Dang, Lance Russell died. Arguably the greatest wrestling announcer of all time (it's either him, or Solie) and undoubtedly the iconic voice of Memphis wrestling. Gonna go watch the Funk/Lawler empty arena match in his honour.

Oh no! I thought he was improving. Man, that's awful.

Yeah, I saw that as well. He was a great advocate for professional wrestling.

Hasney

They can't even get the timing of 2000's Jericho's entrance right. Ugh.

Undertaker basically crashes his knee into the barricade driving off the ramp.

We also didn't need either of those HHH's. We needed one with My Time or Higher Brain Pattern so we had the music and that's it.

klonere

Banned
Can 205 Live just turn into an hour of Enzo roasting the cruiserweights? More entertainment value that way

I can see this being how Hogan redebuts. They are going to bump the guys they actually care about to the main roster then Hogan can debut and tell them to Cruiser-wait, Enzo will yuck it up and Mustafa Ali will then take a moonsault bump for Hogan's big boot.

Bronx-Man

Banned
I can see this being how Hogan redebuts. They are going to bump the guys they actually care about to the main roster then Hogan can debut and tell them to Cruiser-wait, Enzo will yuck it up and Mustafa Ali will then take a moonsault bump for Hogan's big boot.
*Star-Spangled Banner plays while a giant Trump picture appears on the Titantron*

I just can't get over guys like metalik or jack or swann who have been busting their asses in indies/over seas and have to stand to the side while Enzo is given the spotlight

I'm sure the 205 guys must feel GREAT that they're being buried into the ground to get the biggest shithead in the locker room over

Recall

Only had chance to watch 3 matches from King of Pro Wrestling 12.

*Forever Hooligans vs Time Splitters
It was ok. There was energy and high impact moves but it was all instantly forgettable and the finish (a roll up) was weak given what moves they were hitting on each other. Also legal tags were thrown out of the window early.

*Low Ki vs Kota Ibushi
It was very good, stiff and Low Ki looked like a terrifying monster destroying Ibushi's ribs. They both had this strong desire to showcase who is the toughest but Ki's tactics secured him a hard fought victory. Finish was anti-climatic due to them slipping twice.

*Okada vs Anderson
Awesome stuff. The drama of the Tokyo Dome main event being on the line helped as it added a lot behind the near falls. Anderson stood toe to toe and looked just as worthy as Okada until the end. The impact of the moves and Anderson trying everything to get the win and still failing made Okada looked like an undefeatable god.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
*Okada vs Anderson
Awesome stuff. The drama of the Tokyo Dome main event being on the line helped as it added a lot behind the near falls. Anderson stood toe to toe and looked just as worthy as Okada until the end. The impact of the moves and Anderson trying everything to get the win and still failing made Okada looked like an undefeatable god.

IMHO that was Anderson's best year. He stepped up, huge.

Draxal

I just can't get over guys like metalik or jack or swann who have been busting their asses in indies/over seas and have to stand to the side while Enzo is given the spotlight

I mean it sucks for them, but they know they aren't drawing, they know its a business.

I'm sure the 205 guys must feel GREAT that they're being buried into the ground to get the biggest shithead in the locker room over

Tbh, at this point don't you think its kinda obvious that Meltzer and the fans were worked?

Egg0

Banned
Caught the highlights to Raw:

Funny how both Jordan and Gable are tagging with one half of an old tag team.

The Mickie James being old angle is weird because she's the same age as Samos Joe.

Top Bottom