• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Running around in our underwear making ugly faces

RBH

iHp4LjoQCnTb5.png

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
It resets stats on cards you already have?

Yep. Some got buffed, others got nerfed. Cameron no longer the best Legendary diva apparently, she became the worst even below Steph, AJ is now the best.

And lol at the Angle/Cena flashback.

somedevil

Question gaf,, how is the curb stomp legal but pile driver and Orton's punt not?

Probably because Orton has legitimately giving guys concussion doing the move. Now with what is known with concussions they have banned for everything except Extreme rules it seems.

If Rollins starts doing that to guys then they will ban it as well.

Probably because Orton has legitimately giving guys concussion doing the move. Now with what is known with concussions they have banned for everything except Extreme rules it seems.

If Rollins starts doing that to guys then they will ban it as well.
Thanks for the clarification. For a while I was curious about it. Thanks!!

RBH

I guess Smackdown may be moving after all:

Syfy has set a premiere date for the highly anticipated 12 Monkeys adaptation.

Nikita’s Aaron Stanford will star as a time traveler from a decimated future, who journeys back to present day in a bid to locate and eradicate the source of a deadly plague that will pretty much annihilate the human race. Amanda Schull and Kirk Acevedo will also star.

The drama, inspired by the 1995 film that starred Bruce Willis and Brad Pitt, will debut Friday, Jan. 16 at 9 p.m. ET.
http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/10/09/syfy-12-monkeys-premiere-date/

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I don't see how Rollins finisher could be anything BUT safe. Probably one of the safest looking moves on the roster. The only danger I could see is to himself where he could slip the landing and hurt his leg.

RP912

Banned
Well Bart Gunn won Brawl For All against their golden boy Dr. Death and they punished him by making him face Butter Bean. WWE will find a way to mess up any hot angle that lands in their lap. It's happened over and over again.

I wonder what would have happened if Bart Gunn would have laid out Butterbean....

Big One

Banned
Lol that was hilarious.

I dunno I don't see them wrestling at Wrestlemania. Too much passive-aggressiveness. They're still bros deep down.

Lol that was hilarious.

I dunno I don't see them wrestling at Wrestlemania. Too much passive-aggressiveness. They're still bros deep down.

if the austin rumors end up being true maybe we could finally get that triple threat to decide just who was the greatest from the attitude era.

strobogo

Banned
This has been a fun show. Granted, I was sewing up some holes in some of my shorts for most of the last hour, but it hasn't been the death watch SD usually feels like. HHH/Rock segment was fun as frick.

Cole accusing Booker of Menciaing. Shameful.

I wonder what would have happened if Bart Gunn would have laid out Butterbean....

Mike Tyson fight. Vince would have shamed Bart Gunn some how. Vince gets what he wants. Shit, he had Lesnar get beat in his first match back by Cena, when Lesnar was getting promoted as a beast from UFC just because he needed to feel like he was better than UFC.

strobogo

Banned
Mike Tyson fight. Vince would have shamed Bart Gunn some how. Vince gets what he wants. Shit, he had Lesnar get beat in his first match back by Cena, when Lesnar was getting promoted as a beast from UFC just because he needed to feel like he was better than UFC.

Here's the thing about that: Bork doesn't give a fuck if he wins or loses. He's not a mark for himself.

Ithil

I'm shocked they didn't put Reigns on a dragon or something. Then put a poll with neon lights pointing at the Reigns choice.

Big One

Banned
Cena promo.

>Cena puts guy over with a work-shoot promo.
>Introduces comedy cause FUNNEH
>Buries another star verbally
>Cena states that none of this shit matters, he's still going over.

Ultratech

Some new avatars incoming

What has science done!?

On a secondary note, this has me thinking of The Shadow over Innsmouth. Bad things happen.
The Deep Ones are forcing people to interbreed with them in an derelict coastal town creating half-human, half-??? that end up turning into immortal fish-frog-type monsters.

Big One

Banned
Lol @ Cena sitting down. Surprised they didn't edit the boos out.

That was an entertaining show. Better than RAW this week.

strobogo

Banned
Think I'm going to use the new imgur system for my next review. Taking a gif that was 8mb and having it come out at 55kb without any noticeable compression or degradation is pretty gnarly.

KlUMRWF.gif

What happened on Smackdown with The Rock?

If it was anything other than The Rock being super over and treated like a god, it was ridiculous. Rock made SD. Him and Jericho. I remember when Trips was still mid-carding when Smackdown was at it's peak.

Oh sad days of olde. Days I'll never get back but remember fondly at the bottom of a bottle of hard cider.

strobogo

Banned
What happened on Smackdown with The Rock?

If it was anything other than The Rock being super over and treated like a god, it was ridiculous. Rock made SD. Him and Jericho. I remember when Trips was still mid-carding when Smackdown was at it's peak.

Oh sad days of olde. Days I'll never get back but remember fondly at the bottom of a bottle of hard cider.

He had a wonderfully passive aggressive and genuinely funny back stage segment with HHH.

Top Bottom