• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Running around in our underwear making ugly faces

Some new avatars incoming

20141010_SuperstarAnimal_Dean-1731603526.jpg
]

:eek:

JavyOO7

Monday has RAW
Tuesdays Main Event
Wednesday should be Smackdown
Thursdays NXT
Fridays Superstars

So, Smackdown should move Wednesday, I think. Not like TNA going to have TV deal next year most likely.

Zach

Alright, alright. I'm loving Pillman, right? We've already addressed that. Well, I was saying he had what it took to be a top heel, right? Who then do I think could've been a top babyface? Without a single doubt:

eAT1k5f.jpg

So much natural charisma...

that miz segment was so dumb. it made no sense. like for real... the authority is the top heels right now and they book the miz like he is. getting jobbed out to two guys he isn't even feuding with. the crowd is a bunch of goddamn dumb marks for cheering and wrestling is for little kids ages 4 -13 so I look even dumber complaining. fucking hell.

Vylash

I don't know if anyone noticed (or cared) that I haven't posted here for the past few hours. Either way, I'd like to announce my in-ring retirement from WrassleGAF.

I've had some fun times with you guys, but keeping up with this thread and the WWE in general takes too much of my time. The past few hours were quite liberating. I skipped Smackdown, and forced myself to not visit this thread. I feel like my life is in a better place, friends.

This fucking carny sport has its claws on me real deep, so I'll probably still watch NXT and the PPVs, but I'll make it a point to not come here on the regular anymore.

I don't think anybody here will really miss me, but I'm sure some will be happy. I hope me leaving this thread will pave the way for the serious wrasslin discussion for serious people that you crave so much.

I love this place too much to not drop by every once in a while. So please don't hate me if I come back for a nostalgia pop.

Thank you for your time.

imrehOoRDFO1P.gif

Include this deleted tweet Dixie did for the thread:
....lol
I don't know if anyone noticed (or cared) that I haven't posted here for the past few hours. Either way, I'd like to announce my in-ring retirement from WrassleGAF.

I've had some fun times with you guys, but keeping up with this thread and the WWE in general takes too much of my time. The past few hours were quite liberating. I skipped Smackdown, and forced myself to not visit this thread. I feel like my life is in a better place, friends.

This fucking carny sport has its claws on me real deep, so I'll probably still watch NXT and the PPVs, but I'll make it a point to not come here on the regular anymore.

I don't think anybody here will really miss me, but I'm sure some will be happy. I hope me leaving this thread will pave the way for the serious wrasslin discussion for serious people that you crave so much.

I love this place too much to not drop by every once in a while. So please don't hate me if I come back for a nostalgia pop.

Thank you for your time.

imrehOoRDFO1P.gif

mark-henry-surprises-john-cena-o.gif

Thank you for your time.

imrehOoRDFO1P.gif

caoz1yX.gif

Thank you for your time.

imrehOoRDFO1P.gif

Just try to limit yourself. Maybe only watch 2 hours of Raw instead of 3. Maybe just read the Smackdown spoilers instead of watching the show, or after reading the spoilers watch the best segment online. Limit yourself to 50 posts per month in the thread. Or how bout 25. I used to post hundreds of times a month and now probably about 50 per month. Don't leave, just allocate your time more efficiently.

That Rock/HHH backstage thing on Smackdown was pretty great. I can be tough on old Rocky for stinking up Wrestlmanias with his blown up matches recently, but that was really good.

I'll go back to never watching Smackdown now.

Anth0ny

Randomly had Smackdown playing at my girlfriend's house and I managed to catch the Rock/HHH segment. Fucking awesome stuff. Rock is so good.

Cure's retirement will go about as well as Bionic's.

Indeed.

I don't know if anyone noticed (or cared) that I haven't posted here for the past few days. Either way, I'd like to announce my in-ring retirement from WrassleGAF.

I've had some fun times with you guys, but keeping up with this thread and the WWE in general takes too much of my time. The past two days were quite liberating. I skipped RAW, and forced myself to not visit this thread. I feel like my life is in a better place, friends.

This fucking carny sport has its claws on me real deep, so I'll probably still watch RAW and the PPVs, but I'll make it a point to not come here on the regular anymore.

Thank you for your time.

ibjVCSbY5IEnn2.gif

this was in july and the fucker never stopped posting regularly

john-cena-dancing-o.gif

Please keep your joke posting F+P in my thread folks

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!

Thank you for your time.

imrehOoRDFO1P.gif
I'm here without you, Vylash
But you're still on my lonely mind
I think about you, Vylash
And I dream about you all the time
I'm here without you, Vylash

But you're still with me in my dreams

KlXC8g0.gif

Alucard

Banned
Dudes, I just finished a 6.5-hour drive and did a 25-minute DDP Yoga routine after 130am. Feeling like Y2J after a plane ride. Aw yeah.

DiscoJon

Banned
When's the next NJPW show? I'd check the front page for info like every other thread we have but it's just garbage about Total Divas and John Cena being in a cult.

Recall

Watched Payback 2014 and really, really enjoyed Cesaro vs Sheamus and Cena vs Bray Last Man Standing.

The 6 man elimination match may have been technically superior than Shield vs Evolution at Extreme Rules but I did enjoy the Extreme Rules match more.

2014/10/13(Mon) 16:00 JST King of Pro-Wrestling
http://www.njpw.co.jp/english/match/card.php?e=889

The question is... how do we watch it?

Via Nicovideo. It's a bit complicated, but I used it to watch the Dragon Gate iPPV last Thursday and it worked just fine.

1) head over to nicovideo.jp and make an account. This should be easy enough, iirc it should detect your language and the instructions will be in English. If not, there's a drop-down menu at the very bottom of the page that'll let you change the language to English.

2) once you've signed up an account, you need to purchase points. Head over to; https://point.nicovideo.jp/index/purchase/ and buy 2,000 points. However, this bit won't be in English, but it is fairly straightforward. Click 2,000 points, scroll down until you see the visa/mastercard logo and click on it, enter your card details (number, expiry date, security code) and then on the next few screens click the yellow buttons to progress with your payment. Eventually you'll get to a screen with no buttons and just some text in Japanese - this basically says they're processing your payment, give it a few seconds and it should indicate that your payment has been accepted and the points have been added to your account.

3) now you've got your points, go to https://secure.live.nicovideo.jp/event/njpw and scroll down until you find King of Pro-Wrestling at the bottom of the list. On the KoPW iPPV page, scroll down until you see a red button in a red bordered box - click this and, if you've successfully added points to your account, it'll give you access to the iPPV (which you can confirm by going to your account and checking the 'My Purchases' page). Now you've purchased the iPPV, there's just one thing left to do; on the KoPW iPPV page click the yellow 'Timeshift' button at the top of the page. This will book you VOD watching privileges in case you can't watch the show live, or want to visit the VOD later on to do a backup download. Also, one note about Timeshift VOD - once you access the VOD, you can only watch it for the next 24hrs and then it's gone.

njean777

I hope we do see HHH vs Rock at Mania. It would be nice to see the older talent go at each other instead of throwing them in with the new talent.

Top Bottom