• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Running around in our underwear making ugly faces

Dudleys aren't even contracted TNA wrestlers anymore. They came back for 1 night appearance deals for the ppv. Of course TNA in it's infinite wisdom puts them over on the show.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Dudleys aren't even contracted TNA wrestlers anymore. They came back for 1 night appearance deals for the ppv. Of course TNA in it's infinite wisdom puts them over on the show.

1. It doesn't matter at this point.
2. They are the HOF inductees at this event and it would make them look even worse if they lost to other part timers.

This isn't anywhere near as dumb as putting over Hogan or AJ when they left.

RP912

Banned

Plus had them call out Bullet Club even though they shouldn't give a shit since they are not apart of tna or wrestle 1. It was basically a cheap pop that got over like a grasshopper farting in the grass.

TNA thought Velvet sky could put on a good match with Havoc instead of giving Gail Kim one last shot at the belt :/

I'm getting grey hairs just pondering the ideas this company cooks up.

Pretty sure she got on the card because she's dating Bully. If something makes sense, always look for TNA to do the opposite.

Kaladin

When is the last taped episode of Impact due to air?

I read that they should be done before the end of the year and maybe do best of episodes till their contract runs out.

RP912

Banned
When is the last taped episode of Impact due to air?

I read that they should be done before the end of the year and maybe do best of episodes till their contract runs out.

They might as well throw up the one night only ppvs on spike tv just for the hell of it. Instead of a best of show which seems typical.

I rather see something worthwhile than a best of show with matches that TNA THINKS I want to watch...

SoulPlaya

more money than God
They might as well throw up the one night only ppvs on spike tv just for the hell of it. Instead of a best of show which seems typical.

I rather see something worthwhile than a best of show with matches that TNA THINKS I want to watch...
Why are you even watching?

Just how disrespectful was Bully challenging Bullet Club on a competitor's show? Show some damn class and respect for the company that paid for you and your girlfriend to be at the show.

That could have been the final taped show in TNA history.

Their entire event listing page:

Bzy_L5wCQAACRXN.png:large

It has come to my attention that the only TV shows I watch are.....

WWE RAW, WWE NXT, Person of Interest, Doctor Who

Anything else worth watching these days so I have something else to do with my free time instead of reading GAF?

I could give Game of Thrones another go since I only ever got 2 episodes in. Walking Dead always seemed a bit shite and not for me.

Luther has been sitting on my Netflix list for a few months so I should maybe start with that.

RP912

Banned
Besides wrestling...I mainly watch twitch streams and youtube videos. Ever since Breaking Bad went off the air...I haven't click with any tv shows out lately even the ones GAF suggest I watch.

Maybe I fell out of love with tv.

Anything else worth watching these days so I have something else to do with my free time instead of reading GAF?

I could give Game of Thrones another go since I only ever got 2 episodes in. Walking Dead always seemed a bit shite and not for me.

Luther has been sitting on my Netflix list for a few months so I should maybe start with that.

Boardwalk Empire. Mad Men. Bates Motel, and Homeland are all good show . There is a great cinemax show where a criminal pretends to be the sheriff that's great, but I can't remember the name.

Blacklist
Arrow
Sleepy hollow

How do you feel about cartoons? Can I recommend Nickelodeon's TMNT and Gravity Falls?

Boardwalk Empire. Mad Men. Bates Motel, and Homeland are all good show . There is a great cinemax show where a criminal pretends to be the sheriff that's great, but I can't remember the name.
A dude in college was talking up Boardwalk Empire last year. I should try that soon. ITS ON THE LIST.
Blacklist
Arrow
My dad is big into those shows so I catch some of them but never really watched them. I should try Blacklist from the start. Arrow. I dont know, its ok. Just dont feeling it.
How do you feel about cartoons? Can I recommend Nickelodeon's TMNT and Gravity Falls?

Cant stand modern cartoons.

Jamie OD

TNA thought Velvet sky could put on a good match with Havoc instead of giving Gail Kim one last shot at the belt :/

I'm getting grey hairs just pondering the ideas this company cooks up.

The Knockouts match was a late addition. It wasn't even planned to be booked until fans contacted Wrestle-1 asking for one. If they were getting a TNA show they might as well have a Knockouts match so they can see some fanservice.

Top Bottom