• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Running around in our underwear making ugly faces

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Is Raw going to be worth watching tonight? 3 hours is a good chunk of time to spend on Alien Isolation.

I can guarantee you that Isolation is a better way to spend your time. Man that game has the fuckin FLAVOR.

Nerdkiller

Membeur
Is Raw going to be worth watching tonight? 3 hours is a good chunk of time to spend on Alien Isolation.
Well...it can't be as bad as having to watch Kathy Lee Gifford and whomever else was on last week.

WiC3XVJ.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
It may very well be my game of the year so far simply because of how well it nails the atmosphere it set out to have.

It's good, but Horizon 2 has given me something better. And Bayonetta 2 is coming...who knows? There's a lot of fun to be had with kideo games right now.

Sure as shit isn't Destiny, though.

I'm such an idiot for buying Destiny, it's not bad, it's just so uninteresting and has failed to hook me in even the most basic way. DriveClub's the shit, though. Absolutely loving the gameplay, they just need to fix the goddamn online.

And yeah, NJPW was great, especially the second half. Naito/Okada was my MOTN, although Yujiro/Ishii and Tana/AJ were great as well. Good tag match with Shibata & Goto vs Nak & YOSHI and I liked Taguchi vs Despy, probably more than some.

Sephzilla

It's good, but Horizon 2 has given me something better. And Bayonetta 2 is coming...who knows? There's a lot of fun to be had with kideo games right now.

Sure as shit isn't Destiny, though.

Yeah, I really like it and it might be my GOTY right now - but then I remember that Mario Kart 8 came out this year. Shadow of Mordor I still need to play. Master Chief Collection is less than a month away. Bayonetta 2 is getting fantastic reviews. Is Horizon 2 more of a racing sim or an arcade racer? I'm not too familiar with it.

I'm going to buy Destiny in like 8 months once Bungie releases all of the real content for it. That game sounds like it's barren as fuck right now.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I heard Yujiro/Ishii was amazing and one of those watershed moments for Yujiro, who was really needing one.

Yeah, I really like it and it might be my GOTY right now - but then I remember that Mario Kart 8 came out this year. Shadow of Mordor I still need to play. Master Chief Collection is less than a month away. Bayonetta 2 is getting fantastic reviews.

Is Horizon 2 more of a racing sim or an arcade racer? I'm not too familiar with it.

Horizon 2 is a blend of the two, bringing the best parts. You can obsess over gear ratios, tire pressure, upgrades if you like - or have the computer do it all for you. The open world and online integration is ridiculously good and there's just so much goddamn content, it's insane.

MK8 is collecting dust for me. Fun, but...that DLC should have come out this summer. Shadow of Mordor is bland and forgettable. MC Collection is going to be a crazy value.

I heard Yujiro/Ishii was amazing and one of those watershed moments for Yujiro, who was really needing one.

It was better than their last match, for sure, but I didn't like it as much as some - it was Meltzer's match of the night, for instance. I'm still not sold on Yujiro, he can be such a chore to watch at times and has a reckless streak in him.

Sephzilla

Horizon 2 is a blend of the two, bringing the best parts. You can obsess over gear ratios, tire pressure, upgrades if you like - or have the computer do it all for you. The open world and online integration is ridiculously good and there's just so much goddamn content, it's insane.

MK8 is collecting dust for me. Fun, but...that DLC should have come out this summer. Shadow of Mordor is bland and forgettable. MC Collection is going to be a crazy value.

Nice. My birthday and Christmas are both coming soon so maybe I'll talk a relative or something into buying me a copy of Horizon 2. And yeah, I agree the MK8 DLC should come out sooner.

Hasney

Dear WWE Games people:

I'm sorry I criticised you for having Breaking Benjamin that one time. I will gladly take them back now.

Your pal,

-Hasney

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
My music taste means I'm racist now?

How do you feel about rap cars?

It was better than their last match, for sure, but I didn't like it as much as some - it was Meltzer's match of the night, for instance. I'm still not sold on Yujiro, he can be such a chore to watch at times and has a reckless streak in him.

Yujiro still looks like a little Troll Doll to me. And you're right, he's come really close to ending careers. It's just a matter of time, and I'm worried too.

DaKFIid.jpg

Sephzilla

Sometimes I just don't understand American views towards video games and entertainment in general. Ultra violence in video games is fine so long as it carries the appropriate ratings, but the moment something gets sexualized we need to think about the children.

Bane would've been a lot better if he was juicin' on the MIRAKURU.

Bane also would have been better if I could understand half of the things he was saying.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Sometimes I just don't understand American views towards video games and entertainment in general. Ultra violence in video games is fine so long as it carries the appropriate ratings, but the moment something gets sexualized we need to think about the children.

Country founded on a bunch of principles of Christianity, which was known for its hyper-violence and insane views on sex. Can't be helped, but we're getting there.

Alright Aiii I gave you a nice opening where you can complain about America.

Penguin

Figured as much given that it was being marketed as NY/NJ. If the actual event wasn't in NJ there would be no reason to include NJ at all.

Well I always assumed they didn't know where they wanted to hold it (honestly thought they might have been ballsy enough to try MetLife) and were just being safe

Ithil

California independent talent Willie Mack, who was about to start with WWE NXT, has been released by WWE before he ever started with WWE developmental, PWInsider.com has confirmed.
Mack, a regular with Pro Wrestling Guerrilla and Championship Wrestling Hollywood, is a really talented performer with tremendous charisma. He received an extremely emotional farewell at the PWG Battle of Los Angeles event.

What the hell?

Ithil

Presumably there was a medical reason or something else came up. He wasn't even signed long enough for something like an attitude problem, and he's American so it can't be a work visa thing.

Destiny is absolutely one of the most boring and lifeless games that I've ever owned and played.

I honestly kinda regret getting the white PS4 even though I really want it because it means that I put money into Bungie's pocket. Fuck.

bjork

Destiny is absolutely one of the most boring and lifeless games that I've ever owned and played.

I honestly kinda regret getting the white PS4 even though I really want it because it means that I put money into Bungie's pocket. Fuck.

I was on the fence with this and would own one if the guy at Target didn't decide to talk to some other customer about some bullshit while I stood there waiting for like ten minutes. People compared Destiny to PSO and I like that white PS4, but I think I'm gonna just wait for a price drop on the good ol' black ps4. Unless Fallout 4 happens.

Nerdkiller

Membeur
I recently read that thing she wrote about Rude and had zero context. Looked it up on some other forum, and saw this post of posts, which one of you is it?
I'm the one on an entirely different forum.
WrestleCrap to be specific.

I'm just saying why should I care about those two women? And I'm speaking this as a non American, but I barely know of them and the show they host, so the idea of having a two people who's appeal rests soley in America means nothing to me, nor to any other international viewers. Especially considering how modern day media is is shying more and more away from being US centric (Hollywood in particular seems all too aware of this, which is why China became the highest grossing market for Transformers 4). But it's probably just me being upset that we still have the occasional guest host who's completely alien to the situation at hand.

Ban Puncher

So I just get an email about ads being on the network.

I should of cancelled last month when the six months were up.

Thanks, Haitch.

Edit: Auto-renew fucking turned off.

What good is advertising to people who already subscribe to the network going to do? They already buy your shit, Vince.

*edit, derp, assumed this would be WWE-centric ads, not skittles and shit. Fucking carnies.

Top Bottom