• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Running around in our underwear making ugly faces

On the RKO Vines

This actually started last week and it was one of the rare times that Orton became a fan of the Internet. He spent all day Sunday watching them and then retweeting them on Twitter, and we're told the RKO with Ziggler last night was an homage to everyone creating them. You're also likely to see this play out more when he turns babyface.

DiscoJon

Banned
Hah, Shibata's funky new submission hold he used on Nakamura yesterday was the 'Palo Special', taken from Kinnikuman character Warsman;

i3fUB5d.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNMzk5EQ8ZY

Shibata >

The fuck at that video at 0:25

Jamie OD

Let me guess, Cruiserweights werent shit until WWF saved them.

I'm 10 minutes in and so far the story is the opposite. WCW needed something to be different from WWF and the cruiserweights from around the world provided it. And you have Bryan, Kofi and a few others saying they watched WCW just for the cruisers.

Edit: Ok now we have Flair and Jericho talking about how being a cruiserweight meant you were stuck in the same spot forever.

On the RKO Vines

Well, they'll be quick to ruin that face run since Randy already struggles in the role, plus a forced social media campaign. Always works.

Raw Viewership:

8pm: 3.833
9pm: 3.756
10pm: 3.664

Avg: 3.751

Raw is in a slump.

Thank god for NXT to help to keep the disappointed Bryan news. Plus back to evil within soon.

Also shows that The Rock showing up last week meant nothing. Many thought it would.

strobogo

Banned
God, no wonder WWE stopped uploading 1995 Raws. Wrestling cowboys, Michael Hayes on color, Michael Hayes using Stridex pads, Savio and Kid playing with pogs, wrestling hog farmer, deathly boring Dean Douglas vignette, The Dentist Kane vignette. Shit is garbage.

ib08VVlryJvPVa.gif

ibvjSMM36drj9s.gif

ibvCtStc6dMcpP.gif

iAWp3TgOuYn3Z.gif

RP912

Banned
God, no wonder WWE stopped uploading 1995 Raws. Wrestling cowboys, Michael Hayes on color, Michael Hayes using Stridex pads, Savio and Kid playing with pogs, wrestling hog farmer, deathly boring Dean Douglas vignette, The Dentist Kane vignette. Shit is garbage.

Sounds like an amazing year of raw to me :D

Carnby

Company B for Bronson couldn't fullfill the offer of an extra week of vacation, so they offered more money. Pinch me, i'm dreaming. Things never work out this well for me.

Things I would do if I took the place of Vince McMahon

-"Sports Entertainment" and "Sports Entertainers" as a whole would be banned words. Everyone would be known as wrestlers again.

-It would be okay to call championships "titles" or "belts" again

-Michael Cole would be off commentary and replaced with a new play by play person

-JBL and Lawler wouldn't be fed lines

-Unique PPV sets would return

-There would be a one month offseason for talent that would run from mid December until Royal Rumble

-Mid card champions would no longer be used as jobbers for upper card feuds

-Raw would return to 2 hours

-The WWE App would be downized significantly and be a companion to the Network only. All content that is meant for Raw and Smackdown would be aired on the actual show.

-Guest hosts would be done away with

-John Cena would feud for the Intercontinental Title (something I actually think he could elevate)

-The US Title would be retired

-PPVs based on specific gimmick matches (TLC, Hell in a Cell, Money in the Bank) would be done away with. Elimination Chamber being the exception.

-There would be no PPV inbetween Royal Rumble and WrestleMania. The main event for WrestleMania should be established at the Rumble and use that extended time to build up a storyline worthy of WrestleMania's main event. Elimination Chamber would be moved to a time later in the year.

-The Money in the Bank match would return to WrestleMania

-Smackdown would be moved to live on Tuesday nights

-Entire current WWE Creative Team would be fired aside from those who are involved in NXT

-Divas Championship would be renamed the Womens Championship

-Big Show, Rey Mysterio, Khali, would all be future endevoured.

i vote for you.

Just add hornswaggle to that list.

I would cut out the live stream for the Network except for the 2 hour blocks for their original programing and PPVs. No need to be running the live stream 24/7. Just turn it on for when you're airing Main Event and MNW, NXT and Countdown, PPVs, and your block of reality shows.

it's udp, it actually costs them a lot less than tcp to do it.

strobogo

Banned
Karl Anderson is a fat, bland egg with the fakest and most convoluted finishing sequences in wrestling. Worse than the Young Bucks.

Top Bottom